[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
Please give me a screenshot, I totally installed and set permission right at the guide.

Open a thread. Look at the top right of the page above the first post in the thread. You should see a "Promote thread" button. If you can't, then you either have permissions or something else set incorrectly.

Is this the solution to my issue about the moderator window not opening when the XenPorta Recent Threads block is active throughout the site?
Thanks.
No idea, sorry.

Jaxel, can you please give a solution to the issue I have highlighted? above with the attachments? I have also mentioned all this is the private conversation with you?
Thanks.

I'd reinstalled this mod, set permission and cant find where is the freaking Promote Threads button :|
You have got the Recent News block installed and configured for the portal page I assume? You do need to specify in it which forums you can promote from.

Where do I change the name of the "Show Navigation Tab" if I selected it I end up having two home tabs showing

Flexin, i had this too when i was trying to click the Article´s Title.
Had to deinstall everything and reinstall.
You may also need to have a look into your SQL DB. Some of xenPorta´s Tables where still in mine. Also Folders needs to be deleted manually :mad:
Same issue happend to the Wiki, just as a SideNote

How would I delete files in the sql db? I can see the files in it. I don't know how to delete any of them.

James

Hello,
I am a little confused about the Xenporta Add On. I have installed the add on but unsure how to add news the the middle section of my home page.

http://www.kgaviation.net/Kgforums2/index.php

There is my current home page. I re arranged the blocks on the right side in the portal menu but unsure how to add content to the middle section of the page.

You need to be a member to view my xenporta main page from that link. I am trying to figure out how to make it so you dont have to be a member.

Hello,
I am a little confused about the Xenporta Add On. I have installed the add on but unsure how to add news the the middle section of my home page.

http://www.kgaviation.net/Kgforums2/index.php

There is my current home page. I re arranged the blocks on the right side in the portal menu but unsure how to add content to the middle section of the page.

The general process with XenPorta would be to make sure the block is configured:

Admin CP -> Home -> Blocks

And then make sure it's placed in your layout:

Admin CP -> Home -> Layouts

The general process with XenPorta would be to make sure the block is configured:

Admin CP -> Home -> Blocks

And then make sure it's placed in your layout:

Admin CP -> Home -> Layouts

I configured the blocks. I am a little confused on how the Layouts work. I basically want what I have on the right side and in the middle under the ad have the article displayed. Where do I edit the article and how do I set the article on that page. I created the layout for the article.

Wrt the 'User Record' displayed on the XenPorta page ... can anyone tell me which DB table to edit (or other method I need to use) to reset the value?
Even though we only have 220 website members for my forums, the User Record is 413 !??
Thx in advance!

Bump.
Can anyone please help me find which table I need to edit to reset the 'User Record' value?

Top Bottom