[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
I've noticed if I link a 'members only' forum to the RecentNews block it displays the posts on the portal to guests. Is there any way to have it only show those to members who have access?

I've noticed if I link a 'members only' forum to the RecentNews block it displays the posts on the portal to guests. Is there any way to have it only show those to members who have access?
No. The portal works because of how heavily it is cached.

Since I don't feel like going through all 59 pages, how can I create a block that shows new posts from selected forums in the same way as RecentNews? I suppose changing exporting RN and then replace "(whatever keyword)" with "post" won't work. Thanks.

Since I don't feel like going through all 59 pages, how can I create a block that shows new posts from selected forums in the same way as RecentNews? I suppose changing exporting RN and then replace "(whatever keyword)" with "post" won't work. Thanks.
I tried looking this one up a while ago, there were 2 other plugins that attempted this but apparently it has technical limitations and sounds like it ate up a lot of resources getting new posts.

Hello.
After update mysql-server portal work perfectly but /forum/ show error:
Code:
An exception occurred: Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect arguments to mysqld_stmt_execute in /blablabla/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 214

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 317
    Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in EWRporta/Block/RecentNews.php at line 38
    EWRporta_Block_RecentNews->getModule() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 116
    EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams() in EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php at line 71
    EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 215
    XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 67
    XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 533
    XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /blablabla/index.php at line 13

I disabled XenPorta and forum is working again.
Tell me, what could be the problem?

mysql was updated from 5.1.63 to 5.1.66 =)
I solved the problem:
At step 6
Code:
/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(215): EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml()
we get array $view. In array we have next params:
portal:
_params['layout1'] = portal
/forum/:
_params['layout1'] = index
_params['layout2'] = portal
For fix this bug need disable Index (index > portal) in options XenPorta

p.s. i think is "dog-nail" and problem is further =)

Hi,

Currently my media block takes up a lot of space because the icons are this size:

LioHz.png

Is there a way to make these smaller so I can get them to appear on one line?

Does anyone have a RecentThreads 2 Block that works with the latest version of Xenporta that they would like to share?

Hi,

Currently my media block takes up a lot of space because the icons are this size:

LioHz.png

Is there a way to make these smaller so I can get them to appear on one line?
Yes, there is... css is your friend! Add to Extra.css:
Code:
.mediaList li { width: WHAT YOU WANT; }

I tried looking this one up a while ago, there were 2 other plugins that attempted this but apparently it has technical limitations and sounds like it ate up a lot of resources getting new posts.

I couldn't find anything. Would you mind giving the name or point to the link if you remember it? Thanks.

Still doesn't work :(
Oh! You're talking about the XenPorta block, for some reason I thought you were talking about the blocks in XenMedio itself...

In that case, change .mediaList to .mediaSmall

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Oh! You're talking about the XenPorta block, for some reason I thought you were talking about the blocks in XenMedio itself...

In that case, change .mediaList to .mediaSmall

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

YAY! Thanks for your help Jaxel:

thnxjaxel.webp

Top Bottom