[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
Got it.

Edit library/EWRporta/ControllerPublic/Forum.php.

Replace contents with code below (or simply add " && !empty($response->params['forum'])" behind "if ($response instanceof XenForo_ControllerResponse_View && $options->EWRporta_globalize['forum'] " (Note that you need to paste this BEFORE the closing parenthesis)).

Code:
<?php

class EWRporta_ControllerPublic_Forum extends XFCP_EWRporta_ControllerPublic_Forum
{
    public $perms;

public function actionIndex()
    {
        $response = parent::actionIndex();
        $options = XenForo_Application::get('options');

if ($response instanceof XenForo_ControllerResponse_View && $options->EWRporta_globalize['forum'] && !empty($response->params['forum']))
        {
                $response->params['layout1'] = 'forum-'.$response->params['forum']['node_id'];
                $response->params['layout2'] = 'forum';
        }

return $response;
    }

public function _preDispatch($action)
    {
        parent::_preDispatch($action);

$this->perms = $this->getModelFromCache('EWRporta_Model_Perms')->getPermissions();
    }
}

Has anyone worked out a way to stop the "tweet" and "recommend" buts on the latest news from being shown out of place using IE7?

Hello everyone !

I've a XenForo forum on my website, and I want to add a portal so XenPorta is the best solution I think,
but I've a problem, my forum is on a subdomain : forum.domain.com

I don't want the portal to be on forum.domain.com but on www.domain.com, anyone found a solution for that ?

As far as im aware it has to be in the root. I had to move my forum out of the root to use xenporta.

Oops, my mistake!
Im guessing in the old version when I first installed it needed to be in the root.

Can someone tell me what the proper seach query for the twitter box would be for the simple query of "boss 302"

This is the one I tried and i cannot get the twitter block to work no longer. Either I typed the query wrong, or the block has stopped working.

Code:
http://search.twitter.com/search.json?q=%boss%20302

When using
Code:
[prebreak]
inside my thread, then this will completelly hide this text section inside the RecentNews Block on the portal, but also inside the thread.
So no user will be able to read the text. Anyone an idea why this happens?

Can someone tell me what the proper seach query for the twitter box would be for the simple query of "boss 302"

This is the one I tried and i cannot get the twitter block to work no longer. Either I typed the query wrong, or the block has stopped working.

Code:
http://search.twitter.com/search.json?q=%boss%20302
You just need to put "boss 302" in the Twitter Search Query box at XenPorta/Blocks/Twitter. Remember to use the quotes.

When using
Code:
[prebreak]
inside my thread, then this will completelly hide this text section inside the RecentNews Block on the portal, but also inside the thread.
So no user will be able to read the text. Anyone an idea why this happens?
You forgot to END the [/prebreak]

I would really love to start using this portal plugin but every time I access the latestnews option I get this error:

Code:
An exception occurred: Array to string conversion in /srv/www/minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forum/library/XenForo/Model/Node.php on line 1255

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
strval() in XenForo/Model/Node.php at line 1255
XenForo_Model_Node->getNodeOptionsArray() in EWRporta/Option/ForumChooser.php at line 16
EWRporta_Option_ForumChooser::renderOption()
call_user_func() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Helper/Option.php at line 327
XenForo_ViewAdmin_Helper_Option::_renderCallbackOptionHtml() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Helper/Option.php at line 71
XenForo_ViewAdmin_Helper_Option::renderPreparedOptionHtml() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Helper/Option.php at line 33
XenForo_ViewAdmin_Helper_Option::renderPreparedOptionsHtml() in EWRporta/ViewAdmin/BlockOptions.php at line 21
EWRporta_ViewAdmin_BlockOptions->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 215
XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlAdmin.php at line 63
XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 533
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /srv/www/minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forum/admin.php at line 13

Everything else works fine but just this option (which loads in no topics on the homepage). I searched for an answer but haven't found any yet as I guess its not a very common error. Any ideas?

You forgot to END the [/prebreak]
Thanks for your reply! But sadly I did not forgett that (Or I am just doing something wrong :S).

This is the bbcode:
BBCode.webp
This is the result:
result.webp

No matter where [prebreak][/prebreak] is used inside the post, everything inside disapears. :S

If I am not using prebreak, the thread looks as it should:
no_prebreak.webp

Looks the same with the default template.

Top Bottom