[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
1.5.2 dont work for me after install i cant do anything i dont se the blocks i have set dem in options but 1.4.4 work for me why is that? im on 1.1.2

Is there a template variable that lets you know if you are on the portal page, article view page, forum index page, etc...?

Thanks.

The facebook block is getting a fatal error when I load my site.. If increases the loadtime by 8.5 seconds, can you fix it?

Does anyone know how to remove the [IMG [ATTACH tags on the RecentSilder block when showing on the homepage the summary and having an image at the beginning of the article?

Edit RecentSlider.php

Find:

PHP:
$post['attachments'] = $this->getModelFromCache('XenForo_Model_Attachment')->getAttachmentsByContentId('post', $post['first_post_id']);
$post['attachments'] = $this->getModelFromCache('XenForo_Model_Attachment')->prepareAttachments($post['attachments']);

Directly after add:

PHP:
$post['message'] = preg_replace('#\[(attach|media|img)[^\]]*\].*\[/\\1\]#siU', '[\\1]', $post['message']);
$annoying_bbtags = array('[img]','[attach]');
 $post['message'] = str_ireplace($annoying_bbtags,'',$post['message']);

Anyone else notice that the donations block will take a user to paypal and complete the donation but doesn't show the donations? Ergo: We've received a total $0.00 in donations! Any way to fix this?

After changing
Max Summary Length
in 'RecentNews' block i get this error:

Code:
An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') OR EWRporta_promotes.promote_date < ?) AND xf_thread.discussion_state = '' at line 11 in /home/idagda/public_html/forocoches.info/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in EWRporta/Block/RecentNews.php at line 32
EWRporta_Block_RecentNews->getModule() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 116
EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams() in EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php at line 71
EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 215
XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 67
XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 533
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/idagda/public_html/forocoches.info/index.php at line 13

Hello

it is possible that the prefixes you also can see the blue bar

screenshot029oh.jpg

Style 1: View attachment 27417 Style 2: View attachment 27418 Default: View attachment 27419

How do I get rid of the black border in Style 1?
I don't know exactly where the problem is, but adding the following lines into EXTRA.CSS of the style can resolve the problem:
Code:
.twtr-bd {padding:0px !important;}
.twtr-timeline {border-radius:0px !important; -moz-border-radius: 0px !important; -webkit-border-radius: 0x !important;}
Actually I don't find anywhere to set the border's properties... You can have some professions resolve it for you

I don't know exactly where the problem is, but adding the following lines into EXTRA.CSS of the style can resolve the problem:
Code:
.twtr-bd {padding:0px !important;}
.twtr-timeline {border-radius:0px !important; -moz-border-radius: 0px !important; -webkit-border-radius: 0x !important;}
Actually I don't find anywhere to set the border's properties... You can have some professions resolve it for you
Awesome, that did the trick! Thank you!

After changing
Max Summary Length
in 'RecentNews' block i get this error:

Code:
An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') OR EWRporta_promotes.promote_date < ?) AND xf_thread.discussion_state = '' at line 11 in /home/idagda/public_html/forocoches.info/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in EWRporta/Block/RecentNews.php at line 32
EWRporta_Block_RecentNews->getModule() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 116
EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams() in EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php at line 71
EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 215
XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 67
XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 533
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/idagda/public_html/forocoches.info/index.php at line 13
Yep.. also got this error.. Exact same way to reproduce -> edit the recent news, and remove the push date thingy, and it will generate this error (even when you re-enable it)

good day,
I would like to add a block in the sidebar to display the members of a particular group ...even offline ...

can someone give me a hand how to do this? I'm completely lost

I used this code as a basis, but only shows only the users .. wanted to appear even if the user had offline

<!-- block: sidebar_online_sponsors -->
<xen:if hascontent="true">
<div class="section staffOnline avatarList">
<div class="secondaryContent">
<h3>Sponsors Online Now</h3>
<ul>
<xen:contentcheck>
<xen:foreach loop="$onlineUsers.records" value="$user">
<xen:if is="{$user.user_group_id} == 6">
<li>
<xen:avatar user="$user" size="s" img="true" />
<xen:username user="$user" rich="true" />
<div class="userTitle">{xen:helper userTitle, $user}</div>
</li>
</xen:if>
</xen:foreach>
</xen:contentcheck>
</ul>
</div>
</div>
</xen:if>
<!-- end block: sidebar_online_sponsors -->

thanks

Hi

I have donated towards this great add-on but would like to remove the copyright notice, does anyone know the best way of doing that?

Thanks

Top Bottom