[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
There is no way to toggle on or off but you can expand the slider width to make
Those dissapear off of the edge and not visible.

I'm trying this, I expanded the slider width but it just seems to push the thumbnails more to the side, not cover them up.

This problem is the one thing stopping me from using xenporta at the moment.

I'm trying this, I expanded the slider width but it just seems to push the thumbnails more to the side, not cover them up.

This problem is the one thing stopping me from using xenporta at the moment.

This can be achieved with a template edit, if you're into doing them.

In the EWRBlock_RecentSlider template comment out the following line:

<div class="image" style="height: {$option.imgheight}px; width: {$option.imgwidth}px; background-image: url('{xen:link attachments, $news.attach}'); background-position: {$option.anchor} top;"></div>

Then in the line below remove or comment out the text in red:

<div class="title" style="margin-{$option.position}: {$option.itemwidth}px;">{xen:helper wordtrim, $news.title, {$option.trimtitle}}</div>

A bit messy editing templates I know, but it's what has worked for me :)

This can be achieved with a template edit, if you're into doing them.

In the EWRBlock_RecentSlider template comment out the following line:

Then in the line below remove or comment out the text in red:

A bit messy editing templates I know, but it's what has worked for me :)

Thanks for the reply! I'm a bit new at doing all this, what does "comment out" mean? Just delete the lines?

Thanks for the reply! I'm a bit new at doing all this, what does "comment out" mean? Just delete the lines?

Preferable to deleting stuff is to just comment it out, so it's still there if you ever need to check it. To comment out lines etc just put <xen:comment> at the start then </xen:comment> at the end of what you need commented out :).

So the first line I mentioned to comment out would look like this"

<xen:comment> <div class="image" style="height: {$option.imgheight}px; width: {$option.imgwidth}px; background-image: url('{xen:link attachments, $news.attach}'); background-position: {$option.anchor} top;"></div> </xen:comment>

Preferable to deleting stuff is to just comment it out, so it's still there if you ever need to check it. To comment out lines etc just put <xen:comment> at the start then </xen:comment> at the end of what you need commented out :).

So the first line I mentioned to comment out would look like this"

Thanks a million, I'll try this out!

Top Bottom