[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
How are you getting it to display like that, I uninstalled it as its a complete mess, I couldn't get the articles to use the full width, the streams block gave an error as well.
Knowledge of CSS is a must if you want to control the appearance of the portal.

Also, going on what I've previously read, if you're using a 3rd party style then you may find resolving display issues very difficult-to-impossible due to CSS conflicts. I used the default style, and customised from there.

Also, going on what I've previously read, if you're using a 3rd party style then you may find resolving display issues very difficult-to-impossible due to CSS conflicts. I used the default style, and customised from there.

I'm getting the exact same as the guy thats posted above, the articles just display in a mash over to the left or right depending on what block you choose, while I've seen you and others display it across the whole addon, which I appear incapable of doing.

I got it working, but one thing is annoying me how do you get the streams block working?

I keep getting ErrorException: Undefined index: restrictchannels - library/EWRporta/Block/StreamsLive.php:13 no matter what I do to that block, regardless of settings.

I have the latest XenRio add-on installed and I'm not doing anything particular to get the StreamsLive block working within the portal.

I have the latest XenRio add-on installed and I'm not doing anything particular to get the StreamsLive block working within the portal.

Yeah I have the latest as well, I deleted out the restricted parts in the php file that comes with the block and it works, now all I need to do is figure out how to make a widget with this for my forums.

Hello. I have my XenForo set up at example.com/community. I have installed XenPorta but It in order for users to see the main page of XenPorta, they need to go to the /community/portal. How can I make the XenPorta show up at /community and forums show up at the /community/forums? For example, hypixel.com and hypixel.com/forums

Hello. I have my XenForo set up at example.com/community. I have installed XenPorta but It in order for users to see the main page of XenPorta, they need to go to the /community/portal. How can I make the XenPorta show up at /community and forums show up at the /community/forums? For example, hypixel.com and hypixel.com/forums
You would have needed to installed XenForo to example.com not example.com/community
Besides that, You can make a route filter.
Admin Panel > Setup > Route Filters > Find Route: ewr-porta/ Replace With: /community (or whatever you want it)
After setting the route filter, announcements should show on commmunity/ and forums on community/forums/

For example, on my website I have XenPorta but with no announcements, by changing the route filter, this is what you get

On the page, you can see community/ is its own page and community/forums/ is another

Top Bottom