[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
I assume it's straightforward via a db query, have you looked where the record is stored?
Yes, I can't find it in any of the EWRporta_ tables, nor inside the xenforo admin control panel. This is something I'm highly interested in resetting because the number skyrocketed from an import I did, and the number is ancient. I would love to have a more accurate reading.

Anybody know which template controls the page title? I have my portal set as the index page and want the title to be different than /forum page title. Right now, they are both using the title from the basic board information, but they should be different.

Anybody know which template controls the page title? I have my portal set as the index page and want the title to be different than /forum page title. Right now, they are both using the title from the basic board information, but they should be different.
If you wanna edit the H1 tag , you should look for H1 in this template :
PAGE_CONTAINER

but if you only wanna change the home page's Heading title ... you should easily edit the first line of this template : EWRporta_Portal

and change it as below :
Code:
<xen:h1>Your Desired Title</xen:h1>

I hope it helps

Search for "RecentNews2" but untick "search this forum only". I suspect most of it's been archived by now.
Thank you very much .. I found a solution for it...

One other question:
Is it possible to make the RecentNews to show XXX characters of the post INCLUDING the images and links ? ( at the moment it strips the links and images ..)

Thank you

My Adsense block doesn't seem to work at all..

Nothing shows up when I put in the proper settings and put the block in my layout. It's as if I it's not even there...

Thank you very much .. I found a solution for it...

One other question:
Is it possible to make the RecentNews to show XXX characters of the post INCLUDING the images and links ? ( at the moment it strips the links and images ..)

Thank you
Anyone ?

If you wanna edit the H1 tag , you should look for H1 in this template :
PAGE_CONTAINER

but if you only wanna change the home page's Heading title ... you should easily edit the first line of this template : EWRporta_Portal

and change it as below :
Code:
<xen:h1>Your Desired Title</xen:h1>

I hope it helps

Thanks, but I was hoping to edit the actual <title> tag. Right now the portal takes the default title tag from the board and so you have both the homepage (portal) and forum page with the exact same title tag. I'm hoping to be able to change those.

Thanks, but I was hoping to edit the actual <title> tag. Right now the portal takes the default title tag from the board and so you have both the homepage (portal) and forum page with the exact same title tag. I'm hoping to be able to change those.
which one do you wish to edit ?

In EWRporta_ControllerPublic_Index on line 21, you have the _preDispatch function marked as public.

This is extending a protected method and should be marked the same as it is causing an incompatibility with my add-on (see http://xenforo.com/community/threads/self-delete-by-waindigo.32728/#post-373895).

Thank you.
Bump. Will this be fixed in the next release?

I wouldn't be so sure about that being connected to the Thread Thumbnails addon. I'm getting exactly the same error on a new site I'm working on, and don't have the Thread Thumbnails installed. The error does go away when I disable the recent news block, though, same as you're reporting.
Agreed. I don't think this is anything to do with Thread Thumbnails.

Top Bottom