[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
Sometimes I wait until enough people complain before a coder realizes that something really did go wrong and fixes it.

I positioned the recent threads block on the left sidebar. It trimms the thread title if it's long. Is there a way to disable that?

Nothing went wrong... its a user error. The layout for the forum index is INDEX.
How can it be user error? I've put it in INDEX as explained many times here and in the old topic. The only thing that displays is the historical page navigation.
I've checked the page source and there is an attempt to load the block but it thinks there is no content.
My original post is [8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Portal)

@Jaxel
After installing the new version i have got an old error, that was fixed by me with a Patch posted some days ago.

Why do you have not integrate this patch?

See here:
To work around the problem open @xenforoinstallpath/library/EWRporta/ControllerPublic/Forum.php
search:
Code:
$response->params['layout1'] = 'forum-'.$response->params['forum']['node_id'];
replace with:
Code:
$node_id = (!empty($response->params['forum']['node_id'])) ? $response->params['forum']['node_id'] : 0;
$response->params['layout1'] = 'forum-'.$node_id;
thank you for this fix

I think the preferred solution is found in the Basic Board Information section of the Options menu:

Use Full Friendly URLs

If you enable this option, the links generated by the system will not include "index.php?". However, to enable this, mod_rewrite must be available and an appropriate .htaccess file must be in place.

Is there a way so recent threads will show up in the recent thread block for guests even when you have the "view thread content" set as revoke for guests.
I still want the thread titles to be visible to guests , but they are currently not while i have the permission as revoke.

If I started the article-view, it was not possible to see my .exe attachment anymore.

I edited, but when I refresh (f5) the page, I can not see it anymore
Code:
[ATTACH][/ATTACH]

do you know how to fix this problem?

If I started the article-view, it was not possible to see my .exe attachment anymore.

I edited, but when I refresh (f5) the page, I can not see it anymore
Code:
[ATTACH][/ATTACH]

do you know how to fix this problem?
Can you see other attachements? or just not exe?

Is there a way so recent threads will show up in the recent thread block for guests even when you have the "view thread content" set as revoke for guests.
I still want the thread titles to be visible to guests , but they are currently not while i have the permission as revoke.
Doubtful it would need a specific permission like "Can view thread titles"
I have installed it here: http://wwehq.com/index.phpand cant get anything to display..I dont get what I am doing wrong? I cant find anything in the configure options in the control panel..Kinda lost can someone help me please

Looks like it is displaying now.

RecentNews Title Prefixes: is there a way to show them on the RecentNews block? Prefixes are shown on RecentThreads, but not in the RecentNews block.

yes I already have xenporta installed

[3] Article-looking view: XenPorta's Article + Comments view works well. [Demo] Note: you could style it yourself even more. [easy] <- how to do this??

Hi

This is an amazing add-on

One question:

I have my homepage: www.hilmer-koch.dk
and my Forum: www.hilmer-koch.dk/forum
In the forum the Home tap in the menu line links to the homepage and the Forum Tab links to the forum.

When I use the XenPorta

Show Navigation Tab?

You can choose to disable the navigation tab.

I will get two menu-tabs called Home.

Can anyone tell me how to rename one of them?

All the best
Morten

Top Bottom