[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
The bundled countdown timer block doesn't seem to display nicely using the default XF theme in IE.
Is there any way to fix this please?

countdown.webp

Hi

This is an amazing add-on

One question:

I have my homepage: www.hilmer-koch.dk
and my Forum: www.hilmer-koch.dk/forum
In the forum the Home tap in the menu line links to the homepage and the Forum Tab links to the forum.

When I use the XenPorta

Show Navigation Tab?
You can choose to disable the navigation tab.

I will get two menu-tabs called Home.

Can anyone tell me how to rename one of them?

All the best
Morten

On main page of the Xenporta settings towards midbottom there is a checkbox that says "Show Navigation" uncheck this box and this should remove the two tabs

Hi. I can't seem to get anything to show on portal page. What I did was

- installed 1.5.2
- play around with Portal layout
- change settings for recentNews and recentThreads. Where to pull from, whom to display to, etc.

Is there any extra step I need to make before things will show up on my portal page?

Hi. I can't seem to get anything to show on portal page. What I did was

- installed 1.5.2
- play around with Portal layout
- change settings for recentNews and recentThreads. Where to pull from, whom to display to, etc.

Is there any extra step I need to make before things will show up on my portal page?
Assuming you set the items to the correct forums that should be it. Do you have a public url I can look at?

yes I already have xenporta installed

[3] Article-looking view: XenPorta's Article + Comments view works well. [Demo] Note: you could style it yourself even more. [easy] <- how to do this??
Edit the EWRporta_ArticleView and EWRporta_ArticlePost templates.

Can I use layouts to create multiple portal pages?

Yes, this is done simply by defining a new layout as above but not specifying a type and setting the id to whatever you want the new portal page to be named (e.g. news). This additional portal layout can then be accessed from /portal/{layout}/index (e.g. (/portal/news/index).

I can not get this to work: Http://www.your-site.com/portal/{layout}/index

Any Ideas?

Thanks,
Itworx4me

Is there some way to prevent guests from viewing attachments in threads, but to show attachments in Recent News only?

What is the difference between an image and attachment to xenporta? When I post something in IMG tags in the Recent News module, it does not show up on the home page.

I just upgraded someone's xenporta for em and they are getting a server error related to categories.

If you click on the title of the news block it gives an error. http://www.mmagaul.com/

This is the news forum that the block features: http://www.mmagaul.com/forums/featured-news.2/

I looked in phpadmin and there is no table for categories in ewrporta.

This is the error in admincp when clicking on the categories link in xenporta options.

View attachment 25264

Did you hit Upgrade on the addon and import the new XML? I upgraded Events today and had a similar error, realized I forgot to import the new addon XML.

Top Bottom