[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
How do you remove the Board Title and Board Meta Description from showing up on the top of your article page?
I only want the articles to be shown, no board title and meta data! (Or maybee change the text where the board title is to news and just get rid of the meta data if possible?)

How do you remove the Board Title and Board Meta Description from showing up on the top of your article page?
I only want the articles to be shown, no board title and meta data! (Or maybee change the text where the board title is to news and just get rid of the meta data if possible?)
There is an option for this in style properties.

Is there any way for me to use a different grid for the article list?

Something similar to this would be really nice.

cGtxozM.png

Is there any way for me to use a different grid for the article list?

Something similar to this would be really nice.

cGtxozM.png
You can choose not to use certain areas of the layout grid... You can easily make the layout you showed by not using specific areas:

Edit Layout Grid  Article List   Admin CP   8WAYRUN.com.webp

Go to the addon settings screen and click save.

Here my return Jaxel and the problem is still present.

I also want to ask you a question, I'd like to change what is on capturing frame attached screen but not find the style changes. Is this a template? If so which one?

5b5ff6155b614f551413.png

Thank you in advance.

I've tried using just this area to accomplish what I need.

mp4nzd4.png

However when I do use it I get this.

HsR2dHb.png

I guess this could be due to the theme I'm using maybe? Even if it were to function correctly, I don't like that its below the articles. I'd like to have them above the articles.

@VanillaNeko

Code:
.featuresGrid ul li a {
    text-decoration: none!important;
    color: #eee;
}

Modify this to the color you need. If you're hovering over the box it may be .featuresGrid ul li a:hover that you need to change.

Last edited:
Yes I know what to change, but I did not manage to get hold of it for editing.

Thanks for your help Zelkova. :)

EDIT: Find, thank you again for your help Zelkova. ;)

Last edited:
Here my return Jaxel and the problem is still present.
Make sure an author is selected... or unspecified.

I've tried using just this area to accomplish what I need.

mp4nzd4.png

However when I do use it I get this.

HsR2dHb.png

I guess this could be due to the theme I'm using maybe? Even if it were to function correctly, I don't like that its below the articles. I'd like to have them above the articles.

@VanillaNeko

Code:
.featuresGrid ul li a {
    text-decoration: none!important;
    color: #eee;
}

Modify this to the color you need. If you're hovering over the box it may be .featuresGrid ul li a:hover that you need to change.
Try this:
Edit Layout Grid  Article List   Admin CP   8WAYRUN.com.webp

Hi Jaxel,

I wanted to know, is it possible to display only a live current autoplay with XenRio widget: Live Stream?

Thank you in advance.

Any development FAQ/Readme/Docs for developing custom blocks?

I'm currently watching the youtube videos.
Just the videos.

Might be a bug:

When moving a thread out of the auto-promote forum it don't remove it from the promotion list
Not a bug. Each thread is given it's own promotion; even if it's been auto-promoted. Just moving it outside of the auto-promote forum, wont delete the promotion. You need to delete the promotion itself.

Hi Jaxel,

I wanted to know, is it possible to display only a live current autoplay with XenRio widget: Live Stream?

Thank you in advance.
Sure, the embed information is stored in the data... all you need to do is edit the template and put it in.

Top Bottom