[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Huh? The author is the poster...

Yes but the poster of the article has two names...

XenForo Poster Name: Jaxel
XenPorta Author Name: Jason Axelrod

I want to display the author name with the article on the homepage and not the poster name. We tried using this...

Code:
{$author.author_name}

...but there is no output. It doesnt show anything. This is what I want to do...

jaxel.webp Jason.webp

The whole point of the Author name is to display it with the articles and on the homepage. Do you know why {$author.author_name} doesnt work in that position?

Last edited:
i am trying to show template: EWRporta2_ArticleList in say node_id: 36, so that node 36 looks just like the homepage... here is what i have in the layout as per attached image... its not showing up... however, when i replace template with forum_view, it works... but the output is not like that in the homepage with that nice article layout... any ideas...

Screen Shot 2015-03-29 at 1.07.34 AM.webp

How's the latest update coming along? Still waiting for those category overlap fixes.
Be patient, I have 6 other addons here and I have to make choices on what gets updated and when. XP2 took 4 months away from all other addons, so I am catching a lot of the others up. At the moment, XP2 works extremely well, so the next update is more of a evolutionary step, rather than a revolutionary step.

Yes but the poster of the article has two names...

XenForo Poster Name: Jaxel
XenPorta Author Name: Jason Axelrod

I want to display the author name with the article on the homepage and not the poster name. We tried using this...

Code:
{$author.author_name}

...but there is no output. It doesnt show anything. This is what I want to do...

View attachment 102184 View attachment 102183

The whole point of the Author name is to display it with the articles and on the homepage. Do you know why {$author.author_name} doesnt work in that position?

@Jaxel

Could you help with this please. I want to show the Author Username on the article previews on the homepage.

i am trying to show template: EWRporta2_ArticleList in say node_id: 36, so that node 36 looks just like the homepage... here is what i have in the layout as per attached image... its not showing up... however, when i replace template with forum_view, it works... but the output is not like that in the homepage with that nice article layout... any ideas...

View attachment 102534
It has to be forum_view... and what do you mean its not like that in the homepage?

I want the news ticker to show up in your porta... What is the Template postion that the articles on?

I know there is "forum_view" "thread_view" and i tried "article_view" and thats not it.

Hello, how can I configure the Features (main). It's showing all black, and in widget options I cant select category or author. Thanks

Top Bottom