[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Is there a way to replace the thread_view template with the article_view template. I want all my threads to look like article_view template but without auto promoting them all.

@Jaxel I'm looking to get my article previews customised so I was wondering if you could help with the phrases, etc that need to be used to call specific information into a specific place.

XP2 Article Title - What phrase/function do I call to display the specific article title

articletitlephrasecall.webp

XP2 Article Date - What phrase/function do I call to display the XP2 article related date, not the XF posting date but the date set in the XP2 functions as show below...

datephrase.webp

XP2 Preview Image
- What phrase function do I call/use to show the image selected in the XP2 Article Promotion options as show below...
articlepreviewimage.webp

XP2 Author Name - What phrase/function do I call to show the XP2 Author name as shown in the image below...

authorphrasecall.webp

XP2 Related Categories
- What Phrase/function do I use to call each or all of the related categories added to that specific promoted aticle....

categories.webp

I've read the whole thread but couldnt find these anywhere. I think they could really help other users customise their XP2 look as well as me. Thanks for your help Jaxel

Btw, got my issue fixed thanks to your incredible support for an addon I spent $90 on.

Adding node_category,node_forum,node_list to the article page fixed it. Happened in the default theme too, so I'm not sure how you think it was related to my theme.

I didnt read the entire thread but i am interested in possibly buying this, however i have a question that sort of determines it lol.

Can this be used outside the root of xf?

example i guess would be XP2 on mydomain.com and xenforo on forum.mydomain.com

I get the same issue on the default template. Is there something in my skin that changes the default template?
It looks fine to me in the screenshots you posted...

@Jaxel I'm looking to get my article previews customised so I was wondering if you could help with the phrases, etc that need to be used to call specific information into a specific place.
If you view the templates, you can see what variables are called for all that data.

I didnt read the entire thread but i am interested in possibly buying this, however i have a question that sort of determines it lol.

Can this be used outside the root of xf?

example i guess would be XP2 on mydomain.com and xenforo on forum.mydomain.com
Anything can be used anywhere if you do the proper setup; possibly with htaccess or things like it. But that is outside of the scope of support for this mod since it has more to do with server configuration than xenforo configuration.

Are you sure this thing is working?
  • The article view page will now hide the comments tab bar if only one comment source has been selected.
I only have one source but I still see the Local Comments Tab :/

Are you sure this thing is working?
  • The article view page will now hide the comments tab bar if only one comment source has been selected.
I only have one source but I still see the Local Comments Tab :/
Definitely looks like its working to me... revert your templates.

Is there a way to change the Threads Recent widget to show the replies avatar and not post creator?
If you edit the template sure... the threads recent widget by default uses the default thread listing layout, and thats why it shows the post creator.

Top Bottom