[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
If you have an RSS reader on your browser, it will automatically find the RSS feeds.

I found it. The problem was the theme that I was using had an RSS icon at the bottom pointing to /fourms/-/index.rss and I wanted to change that to default to the article rss url. When I viewed the source of the page, I can see that the article feed is at: articles/index.rss

Thanks.

Yes? Don't add a sidebar to the layout?
Thanks.

I'm new to this. Im currently using the existing article layout. I couldn't find much in the way of user friendly instructions on how to use this. Hence why I'm posting here.

Any way to have multiple raw html widgets but be able to have different things in each one?

Yes. You need to use 'Option Sets.' Check the tutorial video, and fast forward to the 12:47 mark:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Can anyone help me make a Dev Tracker widget for XP2? Select user group to show in widget, and customize appearance of posts (color, spacing, avatar, font, etc) I can pay. PM me.

Hey,

I was wondering if there is any way to change the recent threads widget to show unread threads in a different colour, like how it was in XenPorta 1? Right now, the unread threads show up in the same colour as the read threads, so they don't stand out any more.

Thanks.

Hey,

I was wondering if there is any way to change the recent threads widget to show unread threads in a different colour, like how it was in XenPorta 1? Right now, the unread threads show up in the same colour as the read threads, so they don't stand out any more.

Thanks.
I dont recall the XP1 version ever doing that...

Hey,

Thanks.

UI.X theme provides for that...

Template: EWRporta2_Navtabs
=> The permissions are missing for the tab "settings" (should only be displayed to those who can modify settings):
Code:
<li><a href="{xen:link 'articles/settings'}">{xen:phrase porta2_settings}</a></li>

I dont recall the XP1 version ever doing that...

This is what I am referring to. Switching between XenPorta 1 and 2.

15212H.png
15216Z.png

UI.X theme provides for that...

If it does, then I'm lost for how I'd allow for the widget to do that.

Last edited:
Top Bottom