[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Problem solved, the merge system didn't worked correct on my server.
Everything works ok for now.

In my articles section right above the slider it says the name of the forum and "Forum software by xenforo" right above the slider. How do I remove this?
howtoremove.webp

Thanks

Thread_list_item_simple is quite literally the template that XenForo uses to display it's sidebar widget. So it should look EXACTLY like what the stock XenForo website uses to display its sidebar.

I have the same issue on a new install with default template. The Threads Recent widget always shows the last poster as the thread starter, not the last to reply to the thread. This is not the same behaviour as the stock XenForo widget.

This widget doesn't appear to be enabled on either of the demo forums listed on the resource page - would you please double check this @Jaxel ?

BTW, I have to say this is an awesome add-on, and your YouTube videos are very helpful. Thank you! :)

I have infinite scrolling enabled but enabling the slider causes the infinite scrolling to stop...I dis-able the slider then infinite scrolling resumes...not sure what the issue is?

Feature request:

On the "Add / Edit Category" pages, please could we have an option to display the Category name or not. Along with this, could the Description input allow HTML. This would enable us to add a unique banner for each category, or just a fuller and styled description entry.

I'm sure there are ways to do this in CSS, but this would be a lot easier for the average user like me :D

Behaviour Change:

Currently if there is a non-attachment image in a promoted article and this image is included in the Excerpt Text, the image is resized to fit within the article list. This is great. However if you hover over the image, it says "Click this image to see the full-size version". I don't think this is the best behaviour for this image - it would be much more user friendly if the image linked to the article itself, and didn't give the option to resize. If I make the image a link to its own thread within the thread, that is stripped out from the Excerpt Text.

Many thanks!

Last edited:
In my articles section right above the slider it says the name of the forum and "Forum software by xenforo" right above the slider. How do I remove this?
View attachment 123141

Thanks
There is an option for this in the style settings.

I have the same issue on a new install with default template. The Threads Recent widget always shows the last poster as the thread starter, not the last to reply to the thread. This is not the same behaviour as the stock XenForo widget.

This widget doesn't appear to be enabled on either of the demo forums listed on the resource page - would you please double check this @Jaxel ?

BTW, I have to say this is an awesome add-on, and your YouTube videos are very helpful. Thank you! :)
I see it now. It appears in a recent update to XF, the template called for the sidebar is different now.

I have infinite scrolling enabled but enabling the slider causes the infinite scrolling to stop...I dis-able the slider then infinite scrolling resumes...not sure what the issue is?
There is nothing I can see that would be causing this issue.

Use XenForo's built in routing system.
Ty, now I'm having an issue with the included facebook fan page widget where when I put it, it's width is longer than the forum. Here's what I mean.
facebooklikebox.webp

How do I fix that as I only see an option to set the height, thanks.

I see it now. It appears in a recent update to XF, the template called for the sidebar is different now.

I tried copying the information from sidebar_new_posts into thread_list_item_simple (removing the loop and UL elements, as these are called in EWRwidget_Threads). It displays the correct username and post information, which is a step forward, but the user avatar displays the same avatar for each of the new threads, taken from whichever was called first.

If you could post a fix for this, it would be great - without it the widget is confusing.

Many thanks :)

Last edited:
Hey,

First of wanted to say I'm loving XenPorta but I have a question concerning some of the NavTabs created on my forum now.

I recently reinstalled/moved my forum to a new host and am in the process of a re-brand, I am using a Wordpress page for my home page and xenforo to compliment for my forums and community board. The issue I am having is that XenPorta has labelled itself as home on my Forums which I feel may confuse users. I have attempted to sift through the Nav templates but have not found any way to rename the tabs at the top of the screen... Also I have posted this to the "Theme" creator's help page to see if it is on that end.

Thanks in advance.

page for context : http://www.horizonsunited.net/Community/

Top Bottom