[8WR] XenMedio (Media)

[8WR] XenMedio (Media) 1.5.3a

No permission to download
When I like a video in facebook there is no image beside the link. Any solution on this? Happens in Pro version as well?

Attachments

• 2013-12-06 12_15_45-Facebook.webp
    2013-12-06 12_15_45-Facebook.webp
    10.2 KB · Views: 10
Ok I am sorry I worded that wrong. We are trying to change the tab href for the media tab to a different url. We don't want to change the url's name we want to change where it's going

I have no videos being displayed in the Recent Media tab but i have 4-5 video working when you go on media section. Only the recent media widget on the right side is not working :(
i am on 1.1.5, idk if that mather..

getting an error when viewing the page for EWRMedio, I just got done changing the name of the tab, and when I went to view the page I got an error, how can I fix this? please I really want to start uploading videos.

Edit: nvm I fixed it, I just had to add a route filter was all, so its now working.

Last edited:
Can someone help me out, I am trying to remove the main nav tab for xenmedio and I can't figure out how to do it. Basically I've added the main /media/ link as a submenu in another tab, and I want to remove the main "media" tab on my main menu.

I tried disabling the code listener in the back, and that worked, but it also removed all of the sub-navigation links inside xenmedio once you visit that page (which I obviously still need).

Any ideas on how I can do this?

Last edited:
Only just bought this add-on this morning, during my testing I found that I could not enable services (rebuild) but after I replaced the services.php with the one from this thread I was able to do so..

Not sure if there was any way of adding individual services, I did not find any... maybe I overlooked it.

Apart from that, so far so good (y)

You are right about them being the same, I renamed the old one on the webserver and somehow the refresh made it work.

Browser issue or webserver then, all good !

Can someone help me out, I am trying to remove the main nav tab for xenmedio and I can't figure out how to do it. Basically I've added the main /media/ link as a submenu in another tab, and I want to remove the main "media" tab on my main menu.

I tried disabling the code listener in the back, and that worked, but it also removed all of the sub-navigation links inside xenmedio once you visit that page (which I obviously still need).

Any ideas on how I can do this?

same problems, plz help

Where do I create the categories? It doesn't show anywhere in the admin panel. I had uploaded this addon a few weeks ago and I thought there was a panel for it in the admin panel, but maybe I was wrong. Any help is appreciated.

Are there instructions anywhere on how this works?

I would buy the pro version but I want to get an idea of how to use it.

All I can find after installing and setting permissions is a New Tab "Media". If I put a youtube URL in there I just get a page error. Can anyone help please, all i want is a basic guide how it works, thanks.

Are there instructions anywhere on how this works?

I would buy the pro version but I want to get an idea of how to use it.

All I can find after installing and setting permissions is a New Tab "Media". If I put a youtube URL in there I just get a page error. Can anyone help please, all i want is a basic guide how it works, thanks.

This is the error:

Media URL did not match any supported services.

Ok, I suppose this is connected to the settings here? Do I change them?

youtube.webp

Could it be possible to create a row containing videos from a specific categories in addition of recent videos, popular videos and trending videos?

The same goes for playlist.
This way we could see all the new videos that are trailers, teasers (in the same time with playlist) etc... atm it's not possible.

Top Bottom