[8WR] XenMedio (Media)

[8WR] XenMedio (Media) 1.5.3a

No permission to download
I know there's a "Recent Media" sidebar block in XenPorta, but is there an option to enable this in the 'regular' sidebars without using XenPorta?

Hi, Bit of a weird problem!

Using IE9/Google Chrome and the latest FF all seems to work well playing locally hostedmp3 files.

However, Just checked using IE7/IE8 and the player dosent load so theres nothing to play.
Also tried it with FF on windows xp and when you click the play button a mp3 file download box pops up.

Anyone experienced these issues or know of a way to resolve them?

Using the chrome plugin to test ie7 and ie8 can confirm that jwplayer does not show.

Does anyone know of a work around or a way to get the player to show up?

Question: Do new XenMedio items show up in What's New ?
That would make XenMedio items much more popular.

Jaxel, I know Xenforo's default What's New ? only does threads ... but would a workaround be that hard ?

Question: Do new XenMedio items show up in What's New ?
That would make XenMedio items much more popular.

Jaxel, I know Xenforo's default What's New ? only does threads ... but would a workaround be that hard ?
You've asked this several times already... XenForo's default "What's New" is a SEARCH ITEM, that searches threads only.

Small bug:

When there are NO playlists to show it throws an error. It seems it does not handle the 0 value very well. :)

Code:
Template Errors: EWRmedio_Playlists

Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265) : eval()'d code, line 30:
[FONT=monospace]29:    ';
30: foreach ($playList AS $list)
31: {

Is there a way to change the order of videos after you added them to XenMedio?
Currently I am directly changing the post date in the db. Would be nice to have a easier way in the edit options. :)

The thing you need to watch, especially on fixed width styles is this, on the iPad...

overlap.webp

See how the youtube video overlaps the container?
The object width here is "640" and height "385". So, that's a tricky one and no idea really on how to tackle that without it affecting the rest of the youtube displays throughout the forum.

Hi Jaxel, what about uploading local media? You told we need the premium extension but how do we get it? i already wrote you a few days ago, but no answer...

Hi Jaxel, what about uploading local media? You told we need the premium extension but how do we get it? i already wrote you a few days ago, but no answer...
If the "new version" is more than 2 weeks away, I also need the premium version + vimeo for the old version please. I can't wait that long and I want to pay! :D

Top Bottom