[8WR] XenMedio (Media)

[8WR] XenMedio (Media) 1.5.3a

No permission to download
I need to stop the emails being sent from XenMedio (Media)

How can I stop those email notifications of replies permanently for all users by default to include any new users that register.

Thanks

How can I stop those email notifications of replies permanently for all users by default to include any new users that register.

Thanks

I need this as well, does anyone have a fix? Need the box unchecked for all current members and new members by default.

I have Xenmedio(media) when I download a vimeo video I get this" Media URL did not match any supported services"
I have vimeo set up;
Match URLs vimeo.com{$id:digits}
vimeo.com/groups/*/videos/{$id:digits}
Imbed HTML <iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/{$id}"width="500"Height="300" frameborder="0"></iframe

I notice there are Advanced settings;
Regular Expression Matching
URL Match Callback class method
Embed HTML Callback class method

Do I need these advanced setting fields to contain anything and if so what?
Or is there an issue with the Basic information?

This is the link I was trying to load;
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I have Xenmedio(media) when I download a vimeo video I get this" Media URL did not match any supported services"
I have vimeo set up;
Match URLs vimeo.com{$id:digits}
vimeo.com/groups/*/videos/{$id:digits}
Imbed HTML <iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/{$id}"width="500"Height="300" frameborder="0"></iframe

I notice there are Advanced settings;
Regular Expression Matching
URL Match Callback class method
Embed HTML Callback class method

Do I need these advanced setting fields to contain anything and if so what?
Or is there an issue with the Basic information?

Are you using the free or Premium version?

I need to translate a phrase but can not seem to find it. It's (click here to watch and comment). Does anyone know where I can find it?

Having a problem with Vimeo:

youtube works fine. I have the latest version and it is happening on two separate Xenforo installations.
is anyone else getting this?

I have exactly the same problem - what can / should I do?

I can't seem to find the option to create a new category. anyone mind pointing me in the right direction?

I have exactly the same problem - what can / should I do?

I found that my installation wasn't The Premium Edition even though we paid.. So I had to contact the Developer and we confirmed everything so he could send me a couple files that resolved everything :)

Thanks

Both directories must have permissions chmod777 (Installation XenForo Requirement)

Salud2

I made changes to data and internal data like you mentioned in another post and I'm still getting the same error.

James

Top Bottom