[8WR] XenMedio (Media)

[8WR] XenMedio (Media) 1.5.3a

No permission to download
Jaxel updated [8wayRun.Com] XenMedio (Media) with a new update entry:

VERSION 1.5.1 CHANGELOG

Hey guys! Its the holiday season, and this mod is free! If you can donate, please do! Or buy, the branding removal option! Anything you can do to help, will be greatly appreciated!
  • Playlists have completely changed once again! You guys are gonna like it much better this time though!
  • Playlists now have an option while playing in order to automatically forward to the next video in the list upon completion...

Read the rest of this update entry...

cb.png

Can anyone help me with how to get my media recent block to look like this, so it can use it as a center block for the homepage.
Thanks,

A major update to XenMedio rewrote the XML system... send me your paypal order # and I will make sure you get the updated files.
Hey Jaxel, How should I send you the information? is the contact e-mail on the order good? Also is the Confirmation # the same thing as the order# because I don't see an Order #.

Auto embedded videos? That is a build in XenForo feature, check your admin CP.
Sorry think I asked it wrong I think.

When you insert a link to retrieve the video from YT the player has a width of I believe 640px. My style only allows 630px.

Can we adjust the width of the media somewhere?

Sorry think I asked it wrong I think.

When you insert a link to retrieve the video from YT the player has a width of I believe 640px. My style only allows 630px.

Can we adjust the width of the media somewhere?
Yes, in the administrate services section.

Just sent you 100 dollars the last few days to remove copyrights, Merry Christmas! Thanks for the great add ons :)

Can anyone help me with my question above, I really need to sort out my media recent block. Thx

Also for anyone else trying to find the answer in the future how to re-size the media recent block and or the inside XenMedio . Here is the info so we have a reference in the XenMedio forums.

For the MediaRecent.xml block, located in XenPorta @ /library/EWRporta/XML_Addons/MediaRecent.xml
Add to Extra.css:

.mediaSmall li { width: 172px !important; }

To adjust inside XenMedio itself.
Add to Extra.css:

.mediaList li { width: 172px !important; }

does anyone know how to edit the medio bbcode? I don't really like the way it looks and I want to change a few things around but cant seem to find where to actually edit what content is displayed.

Thanks

Top Bottom