[8WR] XenMedio (Media) 1.5.3a

No permission to download
Hello, addon is not compatible with: ParseHTML addon:
http://xenforo.com/community/resources/html-bbcode-permission-protected.731/

Possible to need a fix please ? :)

1e2iR.jpg

==>

1e2jC.jpg

After installation I get the following error when I wish to enter the options screen of this modification in the admincp. Anybody know whats up?

An exception occurred: Array to string conversion in /var/www/mysite.com/forum/library/XenForo/Model/Node.php on line 1255
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. strval() in XenForo/Model/Node.php at line 1255
  3. XenForo_Model_Node->getNodeOptionsArray() in EWRmedio/Option/ForumChooser.php at line 16
  4. EWRmedio_Option_ForumChooser::renderOption()
  5. call_user_func() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Helper/Option.php at line 327
  6. XenForo_ViewAdmin_Helper_Option::_renderCallbackOptionHtml() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Helper/Option.php at line 71
  7. XenForo_ViewAdmin_Helper_Option::renderPreparedOptionHtml() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Helper/Option.php at line 33
  8. XenForo_ViewAdmin_Helper_Option::renderPreparedOptionsHtml() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Option/ListOptions.php at line 30
  9. XenForo_ViewAdmin_Option_ListOptions->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 215
  10. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlAdmin.php at line 63
  11. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 533
  12. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
  13. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/mysite.com/forum/admin.php at line 13

After installation I get the following error when I wish to enter the options screen of this modification in the admincp. Anybody know whats up?

An exception occurred: Array to string conversion in /var/www/mysite.com/forum/library/XenForo/Model/Node.php on line 1255
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. strval() in XenForo/Model/Node.php at line 1255
  3. XenForo_Model_Node->getNodeOptionsArray() in EWRmedio/Option/ForumChooser.php at line 16
  4. EWRmedio_Option_ForumChooser::renderOption()
  5. call_user_func() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Helper/Option.php at line 327
  6. XenForo_ViewAdmin_Helper_Option::_renderCallbackOptionHtml() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Helper/Option.php at line 71
  7. XenForo_ViewAdmin_Helper_Option::renderPreparedOptionHtml() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Helper/Option.php at line 33
  8. XenForo_ViewAdmin_Helper_Option::renderPreparedOptionsHtml() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Option/ListOptions.php at line 30
  9. XenForo_ViewAdmin_Option_ListOptions->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 215
  10. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlAdmin.php at line 63
  11. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 533
  12. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
  13. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/mysite.com/forum/admin.php at line 13
PHP 5.4 ?
Try this: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/8wayrun-com-xenmedio-media.26849/page-9#post-377738

Hello, bbcode [media] does not work on pages, is it possible to fix it please ?

1g4yk.jpg

Had a quick question. I've searched and searched on this for about three hours and can't find anything on it but is there any easy way to get the details pane from looking like this:

before.webp

To looking like this:

after.webp

I was giving it a try on a test forum but getting this error for both this modification and the portal aswell
Any fix for this error would be highly appreciated.

An exception occurred: Array to string conversion in /home/xxxxxxxxxxxx/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Node.php on line 1255

Having a problem with Vimeo:

youtube works fine. I have the latest version and it is happening on two separate Xenforo installations.
is anyone else getting this?

Server Error

Undefined index: sval1
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in EWRmedio/Model/Submit.php at line 29
  2. EWRmedio_Model_Submit->fetchFeedInfo() in EWRmedio/ControllerPublic/Media.php at line 179
  3. EWRmedio_ControllerPublic_Media->actionSubmit() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  4. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  5. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/site/milepoint.com/www/forums/index.php at line 13

Jaxel is it possible to modify the size of the auto embedded videos somewhere? My maincontent area is quite small with our current style and the videos go out of the border :)

Thanks for the help and awesome mod

Jaxel is it possible to modify the size of the auto embedded videos somewhere? My maincontent area is quite small with our current style and the videos go out of the border :)

Thanks for the help and awesome mod
Auto embedded videos? That is a build in XenForo feature, check your admin CP.

Having a problem with Vimeo:

youtube works fine. I have the latest version and it is happening on two separate Xenforo installations.
is anyone else getting this?
A major update to XenMedio rewrote the XML system... send me your paypal order # and I will make sure you get the updated files.

Top Bottom