[8WR] XenAtendo (Events)

[8WR] XenAtendo (Events) 1.5.0b

No permission to download
I've just installed this and it's great! :)

Just a few questions:

1. When creating a thread, it is not putting the event time in the title as expected. I have the "Thread Title Format" in Options set to {date} {event}. In "Date Title Format" I have D j M and in "Time Title Format" I have g:i a. So my thread titles then look like e.g. "Mon 11 Mar Test Event". Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
  2. Is there a way to set the Create Event Thread option in the calendar to default to on (ticked)? It defaults to on when creating an event thread in the forum but defaults to off when creating it from the calendar. I would like it default to on for both.
  3. Is there a way of changing the pop-out calendar in the Create Event screen so the first day of the week is Monday instead of Sunday?
  4. I'd like to be able to have events that last for say, 2.5 hours. When setting an event duration, it appears that you can type in the duration as well as click on the + and - buttons to set the hours. However when I type in 2.5 for the duration, when I save the event it sets it with a duration of 2 hours. Is there any way to change this?
  5. Is there a way to not require a location? Or alternatively rename 'location' to something else? I'm using the event system on a gaming forum so all events are online, so no need to put this. Alternatively I could put in the console the game is being played on, so renaming this would be useful. Ideally being able to not require this field and rename it would be the best.
Thanks!

I have been getting an error for some time now and I have finally been able to work out that this addon and Waindigo Social Groups won't work together. The error I am getting is:
Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined index: event_mins - library/EWRatendo/Model/Events.php:196
Generated By: Admin, A moment ago
Stack Trace

#0 /home/xxx/public_html/library/EWRatendo/Model/Events.php(196): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/xxx/pub...', 196, Array)
#1 /home/xxx/public_html/library/Waindigo/SocialGroups/ControllerPublic/Events.php(45): EWRatendo_Model_Events->updateEvent(Array)
#2 /home/xxx/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): Waindigo_SocialGroups_ControllerPublic_Events->actionCreate()
#3 /home/xxx/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#4 /home/xxx/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}
If I disable Social Groups by Waindigo then this addon will work without a problem

Any ideas how to fix?...PLEASE

I have found a little bug (I think) with recurring (word ?) events.

I started an event on march 19th, recurring every two weeks until june 11th.
Working very good so far (what a great tool !!)

xenatendo1.webp

But when I press one event, let's say april 16th, it shows only my first date (march 19th) :

xenatendo2.webp

Can you guys help me ?
Thanks a lot !

Fred

Great add on and I purchased the brand free option! A few suggestions:

1. When selecting recurring events, the system defaults to 2014 for follow on events. Not sure if this is on purpose, but it causes a lot of errors. People assume that it is 2013. I've already had a few users that wanted to set it for 2 days end up setting it for 366 days!

2. I would recommend having the "create event thread" auto checked. I think creating threads is one of the best pasts of this system and most of my users don't check it.

3. I suggest integrating XenForo's attachment option for images.

I can confirm that the date in my event titles are not changing. If there is any further information I can provide, please let me know. The events dates are changing, just not in the thread title.

Is there a way to add an existing thread to a new event through the UI?

Atm I'm just updating thread_id in table ewratendo_events and it seems to work fine

Hi there, I wanted to know how can I set Ids to my streams in order to show them in the xenporta block EventsStream.
I know how to make Events, but I can't figure out where is this thing called Ids :/ I hope you know the solution ^^

Jaxel updated [8wayRun.Com] XenAtendo (Events) with a new update entry:

Version 1.5.0 CHANGELOG

Lots of files have been deleted with this version. If you want to keep your directories clean of extraneous files, you can delete your existing /library/EWRatendo/ directory before uploading the new files.
  • Removed the streaming system from XenAtendo in preparation for the future release of XenRio. More information about why this change was made can be found on this thread.
  • Because of...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'd like to request a little friendlier way of adding the date where the even extends over multiple days. Right now you have to explain to members that they have to total the amount of hours from the start of the even to the end of it, including hours when the event is not happening.

I wonder if it is possible to convert an existing (or moved) thread in an event forum, into an actual event?

Some CSS from the xenatendo Upcoming Events view is being applied to the default Xenforo Recent Activity page, causing it to break, eg http://www.netrider.net.au/recent-activity/

Commenting out these lines in EWRatendo.css helps,:

Code:
 .eventList .primaryContent { margin-top: -10px; font-size: 1.5em; }
.eventList li { width: 50%; float: left; }

i've done this on my own site but it's not ideal.

Any ideas?

Since upgrading to 1.5.0 I've been getting a few of these errors:

Rich (BB code):
XenForo_Exception: Invalid model 'EWRatendo_Model_Perms' specified - library/XenForo/Model.php:192
Generated By: Unknown Account, Monday at 19:04
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(91) "http://www.cyclechat.net/threads/buying-a-single-speed-and-not-sure-what-one-to-get.102503/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Cheers,
Shaun :D

Since upgrading to 1.5.0 I've been getting a few of these errors:

Rich (BB code):
XenForo_Exception: Invalid model 'EWRatendo_Model_Perms' specified - library/XenForo/Model.php:192
Generated By: Unknown Account, Monday at 19:04
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(91) "http://www.cyclechat.net/threads/buying-a-single-speed-and-not-sure-what-one-to-get.102503/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Cheers,
Shaun :D
Reupload the file.

Top Bottom