[8WR] XenAtendo (Events) PRO

[8WR] XenAtendo (Events) PRO [Paid] 1.1.5

No permission to buy ($30.00)
I ended up buying this addon, i'll give it a try. I hope i can use the XenPorta widget template to get a widget with Widget Framework. Where is the widget template ?

Is there a french translation available ?

Last edited:
Hi ..

Is this in-compatible with php 7.0.x. Particularly the code of google api call / calendar fetching?

I ask because I have others add-on where my Google API keys is working - but XenAtendo2 always returns - Unable to connect to Google API - when trying to fetch national holidays. I have also created a new project, keys etc - but not luck.

Hi ..

Is this in-compatible with php 7.0.x. Particularly the code of google api call / calendar fetching?

I ask because I have others add-on where my Google API keys is working - but XenAtendo2 always returns - Unable to connect to Google API - when trying to fetch national holidays. I have also created a new project, keys etc - but not luck.
I use Zend_HTTP_Client.

After updating to v1.1.0 i seem to be getting this error, its preventing me from even making a post or being able to reply? Once I turn it off it seems to work fine again, but as soon as I turn the plugin back on its back to not letting me do anything?

Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Cannot redeclare class XFCP_EWRatendo2_BbCode_Formatter - library/XenForo/Application.php(528) : eval()'d code:1

@Jaxel

After updating to v1.1.0 i seem to be getting this error, its preventing me from even making a post or being able to reply? Once I turn it off it seems to work fine again, but as soon as I turn the plugin back on its back to not letting me do anything?

Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Cannot redeclare class XFCP_EWRatendo2_BbCode_Formatter - library/XenForo/Application.php(528) : eval()'d code:1

@Jaxel
Did you run the upgrade script?

This is actually be design... no complex BBcodes work in thread previews, not even the ones built into XenForo.
So this means that all threads in the event forum aren't being indexed in the search engine when the forum is used in XenAtendo, because in reality the content of the post is just the calendar BBCode... MAJOR downflaw...

Any hints on how to get the settings to save, is there a null to disable the broken google api key?

Under options, i cant seem to get the settings to save, due to the error with the google api field, any ideas what i could be doing wrong?
You need to leave the Google API key blank and then set the Show National Holidays to (unspecified) and it should work after that.

Does this pro version have a limit on the number of attendances? F.e. a maximum of 10 people can sign up?
As far as I know I have about 100+ people on my forum, and if they RSVP I have noticed that as many want to can RSVP or sign up. I don't think I have had any limits on the number of people that can.

@Jaxel is this planned in a future version perhaps?
Just out of interest, would be very suitable for my community (and hopefully others as well) :-).

Top Bottom