[8WR] XenAtendo (Events) PRO

[8WR] XenAtendo (Events) PRO [Paid] 1.1.5

No permission to buy ($30.00)
after updating to the latest version i am still unable to uninstall this plugin:

Code:
Server Error

Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 8

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in EWRatendo2/Install.php at line 167
EWRatendo2_Install->_uninstall_0() in EWRatendo2/Install.php at line 153
EWRatendo2_Install::uninstallCode()
call_user_func() in XenForo/DataWriter/AddOn.php at line 214
XenForo_DataWriter_AddOn->_postDelete() in /home/****/domains/squattheplanet.com/public/internal_data/proxy_classes/XenForo_DataWriter__1449101487.php at line 1793
XFProxy_XenForo_DataWriter->delete() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 123
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionDelete() in Hex/InstallUpgrade/Extend/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 77
Hex_InstallUpgrade_Extend_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionDelete() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/***/domains/squattheplanet.com/public/admin.php at line 13

Can the old 'free' version be updated with this one or does it have to be a fresh (new) install?
New install...

after updating to the latest version i am still unable to uninstall this plugin:

Code:
Server Error

Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 8

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in EWRatendo2/Install.php at line 167
EWRatendo2_Install->_uninstall_0() in EWRatendo2/Install.php at line 153
EWRatendo2_Install::uninstallCode()
call_user_func() in XenForo/DataWriter/AddOn.php at line 214
XenForo_DataWriter_AddOn->_postDelete() in /home/****/domains/squattheplanet.com/public/internal_data/proxy_classes/XenForo_DataWriter__1449101487.php at line 1793
XFProxy_XenForo_DataWriter->delete() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 123
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionDelete() in Hex/InstallUpgrade/Extend/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 77
Hex_InstallUpgrade_Extend_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionDelete() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/***/domains/squattheplanet.com/public/admin.php at line 13
Hmm... open up Install.php and remove the comma from the end of line 166. Tell me if that fixes it.

Calendar - even registered at 8way you still can't view the calendar due to permissions. Anyone actively using this?

Some things I have noticed:

- when start of the week is set to monday the date picker still shows sunday as the 1st day of the week -> a bit confusing

- when choosing a start date in the distant future (like next summer), it would be handy if the end date would automatically change to the same date so there would be no need to scroll the end date so much again

- the phrase atendo2_no_upcoming_events_found says "No upcoming events have been found at this time", in my system i have changed it to "No passed events have been found at this time" to be precise in the archive view

- I have to choose the event thread forum (I only one i have) before i can choose a thread phrefix: therefore having to start choosing these from right to left feels a bit confusing

- again i wish that for the events that last more than one day, the following/continuing days should show more clearly (moving to the right), now they almost "feel" like new events.
I dont know how to change these in my style and hoping it would be choosable or changed in the default installation of XenAtendo 2 PRO.

move-jpg.122666

I have AndyB sidebar extra add-on, is there a way to place upcoming events into the extra sidebar add-on which would be located on main page, not any portal page?

Week number seems to be wrong - showing as week 2 when in fact it should be showing week 3 to show the current week; this is what I get now and today is 15th January:

upload_2016-1-15_9-39-30.webpupload_2016-1-15_9-40-11.webp

Any ideas how to change this?

That's OK as far as weeks go, but unfortunately when you go to week view it shows the previous week and not the current week which is off-putting. This means that when someone visits the events page (set to week view as a necessity) they see last week and not the current week. It really needs a setting in ACP to determine which week you want to start at; just my thoughts and thinking about my users who may be confused as to why last week is showing and not the current week.

That's OK as far as weeks go, but unfortunately when you go to week view it shows the previous week and not the current week which is off-putting. This means that when someone visits the events page (set to week view as a necessity) they see last week and not the current week. It really needs a setting in ACP to determine which week you want to start at; just my thoughts and thinking about my users who may be confused as to why last week is showing and not the current week.
Oh wow... that is bizarre...

Can you try opening up EWRatendo2/ControllerPublic/Calendar/Week.php and replace lines 28-32:
Code:
list($y, $w) = explode('.', date('Y.W'));
if (XenForo_Application::get('options')->EWRatendo2_weekstart != 1 && date('w') == 0)
{
    $w++;
}
With:
Code:
list($y, $z) = explode('.', date('Y.z'));
$x = XenForo_Application::get('options')->EWRatendo2_weekstart * -1;
$w = ceil(($z+$x+6)/7);

Tell me if that fixes it.

Many thanks Jaxel that does indeed sort it - on the current week now.

Thanks again, much appreciated.

Sorry for asking so many questions but I just bought this addon the other day and I have 2-3 questions at the top of my head:
When I create an even there is not one but two "Create Event Buttons" why is that? And How can I remove it? http://i.imgur.com/QpwhCJo.png

Also is it possible to create a private event you only want certain people to be able to attend to, so it's private where you can invite the few you want to come to be able to see it in the calendar.

@Jaxel ,

what I just found out in mine is, that after confirming an event-entry the infobox "This post has to be confirmed by a moderator first to become visible ....." remains and still is visible to the public, not only the event author or mods. Guess this isn´t the way it should be, or ? ;)

Could you provide me with a fix for that?

Sorry for asking so many questions but I just bought this addon the other day and I have 2-3 questions at the top of my head:
When I create an even there is not one but two "Create Event Buttons" why is that? And How can I remove it? http://i.imgur.com/QpwhCJo.png

Also is it possible to create a private event you only want certain people to be able to attend to, so it's private where you can invite the few you want to come to be able to see it in the calendar.
There is a submit button under the main form... and a submit button under the options.

@Jaxel ,

what I just found out in mine is, that after confirming an event-entry the infobox "This post has to be confirmed by a moderator first to become visible ....." remains and still is visible to the public, not only the event author or mods. Guess this isn´t the way it should be, or ? ;)

Could you provide me with a fix for that?
Threads and Events are different content items. Even if you approve an event, the thread may still need to be approved too.

Any way to make it so that an event doesn't require a location?
Every event must have a venue / location... it doesn't need a GPS location though. But if an event doesn't have a physical location, you can put anything you want there. So if an event is on a specific website... list the website.

Top Bottom