• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Portal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fixed my issue. It was the 'footer' section of the news module causing the bug. I just manually set the height of the footer to 30px to fix the problem:

Code:
.recentNews .sectionFooter { margin: 10px -10px -10px; height: 28px; }
Thanks Oliver, I had the same issue. Your fixed solved it, cheers

Thats happening because you edited some CSS somwhere and set "clear: both;"... it should be by default "clear: right;"
No, i have not edited any CSS. See my response below, you need to add a height value to the footer
I too have this issue and I have removed all my left hand mods to fix the issue.
Adding them back this issue returns....
I have edited the XML to add clear: right and also tried clear: left and I have tried all the modules with no clear at all.
Nothing fixes this extended box issue.
I have the same issue. Disabling Social Media Option fixes it.

How can I fix this without disabling social media options?

I said how to fix the new post issue just a few posts up:

Fixed my issue. It was the 'footer' section of the news module causing the bug. I just manually set the height of the footer to 30px to fix the problem:

Code:
.recentNews .sectionFooter { margin: 10px -10px -10px; height: 28px; }

Is anyone having issues with the upcoming events module? I cant get it to work on the portal.. Its setup properly but it wont display

Well...
deleted the whole folder and wanted to upgrade the addon
After cache rebuild i got this
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, [no address given] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

The Problem i have now is that i cannot join my ACP anymore

Got it working. Bit tricky (had to rebuild master data & to delete the sql db directly) and i still dont know what that error caused but it works all fine now. And it looks just awesome ;)

Is the event within the event range and is "Show Streams Only" deselected?
Nope, its set up properly. I used to use it all the time until before the last upgrade...

I am not the only one having issues though so I dont think its something just on my forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom