• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Portal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still have some Issues.
Slider Small Pics are still big and you see just a part of them
small.webp
In Newsforum (Custom Article View enabled) i have 2 times the "Share" Buttons (red bordered)
"Comments" Title and text underneath (Discussion in...) are to much left sided (blue bordered). Also "Share This Page" text including the buttons are set too far to the left within the Text Editor. If needed live here

Unbenannt.webp

Jaxel wrote that the Attachments dont need an extra permission setting if i am correct? They still need, to be displayed

I dont like the new recentnews module. it looks not so serious and clean like the old one.
facebook also is not in my language
how can i use the old one??

new
new.webp
old
old.webp

I'm not sure why but everyone posting screenshots has the date inside the article. Mine looks like Jaxel's does on 8wR and overhangs the side of the article...

Screen Shot 2011-07-20 at 21.37.10.webp

@Jaxel. I still have the Problem with the Artcle View
Take a looke here please.
The whole comments part (description, editor) and underneath is completely located on the left edge.
Also in Standartstyle....
Edit. I deleted all extra.css code to make sure nothing is interfering but its still as described before

I'm not sure why but everyone posting screenshots has the date inside the article. Mine looks like Jaxel's does on 8wR and overhangs the side of the article...

View attachment 17115

If you want to look like the 8wR modify the EWPorta.css

PHP:
.recentNews .newsDate { float: left; margin: 0px 10px 10px 0px; padding: 0px 10px 5px; width: 35px; font-weight: bold; text-align: center; }

add -45 to -> margin: 0px 10px 10px -45px

If you want to look like the 8wR modify the EWPorta.css

PHP:
.recentNews .newsDate { float: left; margin: 0px 10px 10px 0px; padding: 0px 10px 5px; width: 35px; font-weight: bold; text-align: center; }

add -45 to -> margin: 0px 10px 10px -45px

It looks like this by default though doesn't it? Mine looks like the image I posted above (and is how it looks on 8WR) but a lot of people are posting screenshots that don't look like this, suggesting they've modified the CSS which then accounts for all these bugs people are posting.

I have fixed the Article Forum left sided problem now.
I´ve added in Extra.css
.EWRporta_ArticleView .mainComments {
margin-left: 20px;
}

but still both share parts are active

Okay... I just uploaded a new version of 1.4.3... I didn't increment the version number because the fixes are so minor.

Fixes all RecentNews, EventsUpcoming and RecentSlider issues mentioned in the past 2 pages.
Just upgraded and now I am broken again...
Instead of the footer stretching - is the second article ....

Attachments

• Untitled.webp
    Untitled.webp
    59.4 KB · Views: 17
After the upgrade my slider keeps using full photos cropped to view the called out size
screen.webp
Any way to fix this?

[FIX]
The problem was the "sharePage" CSS height.
Here is my fix...

PHP:
.recentNews .sectionFooter { margin: 10px -10px -10px; height: 22px; }
.recentNews .sharePage { margin: 0px 0px -20px; height: 22px; }

[FIX]
The problem was the "sharePage" CSS height.
Here is my fix...

PHP:
.recentNews .sectionFooter { margin: 10px -10px -10px; height: 22px; }
.recentNews .sharePage { margin: 0px 0px -20px; height: 22px; }
Thanks but Im lost whats the full name of the template?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom