• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Portal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I take facebook/twitter links out of the Recent News Module the picture drops down to border....anyone have a fix for this?

Thanks

Attachments

• Picture 6.webp
    Picture 6.webp
    21.2 KB · Views: 30
Well i wrote you what to do and as a suggestion, for next time, i would read the whole thread. Isn´t that much ;)

I looked through this thread a bit, but couldn't find this option - is there a setting to show the sidebar on forum view and thread view? It's currently on portal home and forum home..

Any suggestions of getting my Portal working fully on the newest version? I went ahead and reinstalled the package and XML and am still missing the new modules. Am I missing some step? I have followed the install steps, and the portal does work, but the new modules for the recentaccordion and recentslider are not there. Do I need to instal some other module?

Thanks!

Any suggestions of getting my Portal working fully on the newest version? I went ahead and reinstalled the package and XML and am still missing the new modules. Am I missing some step? I have followed the install steps, and the portal does work, but the new modules for the recentaccordion and recentslider are not there. Do I need to instal some other module?

Thanks!
Install recentslider and acordition from library\EWRporta\XML_Addons

Administrate module/Import module

Install recentslider and acordition from library\EWRporta\XML_Addons

Administrate module/Import module

Hmm, I keep getting a read error if I attempt to use the XML install under 'install add-on'. The permissions are fine (644). There are other modules in that folder that appear to be showing up just fine. I'm missing the sliders and 'countdown' and 'coveritlive' modules.

Open to ideas.

You are the best!! I never even noticed that ad modules feature down there! I knew I was missing something silly. Thanks all!!

Very nice module - Well worth the trouble I gave myself.

I think this could be expanded into more then just a news slider. I have it set up to promote user's threads, but ofcourse there is the issue that I have to add the slide image, users could later edit the slide.. etc. a version that worked for promotion were we have the option to select an image in the thread for the promotion slider. Just an idea.

Awesome work. Donation on the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom