• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Portal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Code:
SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [simplexmlelement.--construct]: /var/tmp/phplV7zPd:18: parser error : ParsePI: PI php never end ...

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
   2. SimpleXMLElement->__construct() in EWRporta/Model/Modules.php at line 63
   3. EWRporta_Model_Modules->importModule() in EWRporta/ControllerPublic/Portal.php at line 80
   4. EWRporta_ControllerPublic_Portal->actionImport() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 303
   5. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
   6. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home4/hkmyhome/public_html/exchristian/community/index.php at line 15
Upgraded to 1.0.1. When install modules, get above errors.

It still has not forum permission. Threds in admin only forum appear in the portal.

Okay... I just uploaded a new version of the ZIP package... it fixes an issue with duplicate settings in existing modules. I dont know if it also fixes Weiyan's error, as I cant duplicate his error.

I'm having the same error with Weiyan. And the same with permissions, still don't seem to be working.

... the same:

Server Error

SimpleXMLElement::__construct(): /tmp/php3MC2mu:23: parser error : ParsePI: PI php never end ...
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. SimpleXMLElement->__construct() in EWRporta/Model/Modules.php at line 63
  3. EWRporta_Model_Modules->importModule() in EWRporta/ControllerPublic/Portal.php at line 80
  4. EWRporta_ControllerPublic_Portal->actionImport() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 303
  5. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  6. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /srv/www/vhosts/testdomain.de/httpdocs/xfbeta1/index.php at line 15

on all modules

Ther is a home tab after the forum tab.
The nav bar layout become this:

Home Forums Home Shoubox Members Help

How to delete first home and move the portal home to leftmost of the nav bar?

This is still interesting to me but not sure if it will do what I need. Can a thread be promoted from the forum onto this portal and comments and posts be displayed both inside the forum an on the portal?

Can it be made double column? Is there away to create an index for the various items on the portal? If I want to frequently change the order of the items on the portal is that hard to do?

This is still interesting to me but not sure if it will do what I need. Can a thread be promoted from the forum onto this portal and comments and posts be displayed both inside the forum an on the portal?

Can it be made double column? Is there away to create an index for the various items on the portal? If I want to frequently change the order of the items on the portal is that hard to do?

I also want this portal. For easier understanding, something like SIMPLEPORTAL of smf.

Is it possible to make your own 'center' module?
I am looking to put some rss feeds in the center?

No word on the permissions yet? That is the only thing holding us from using the portal for our homepage. Jaxel, please give it another look :D

No word on the permissions yet? That is the only thing holding us from using the portal for our homepage. Jaxel, please give it another look :D
Words worth nothing. Jaxel is working hord on his mods and will give us a big big xmas gift.

I've been using Jaxel's mods since he did his first mod at vBulletin.org, so I know that Jaxel does a very good job and keeps things updated. We're so close to being able to use his portal (and a glitch with WP or WP bridge is causing an issue with Jaxel's media add-on) that we are getting antsy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom