• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Portal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a small problem. How do I remove/fix this:

View attachment 18224
(click on the thumbnail)
I suggest you just move the date to the right so that it will be within the white container and that will not be noticeable.

By default the date is given -45px left margin. Just change it to maybe -40px 0r -35px. You can add this to you EXTRA.css to fix.

Code:
.recentNews .leftDate .newsDate {
    margin-left: -40px !important;/*Change this to a greater value to move the date closer inside the white container*/
}

Sorry to be a pest, but I have one more question!
Is it possible to get the recent news module to show images as posted in the thread? Ive used your EXTRA.css edit to remove the avatar from showing on the right hand side, but presently no images which are posted in the thread are showing.

Is there any way so that you can set a different page title for the Portal so that the forum index and the portal index would have a different page title?

I'm sorry if I'm being very simple here... but this is my first add-on and I'm having a heck of a time getting it to install..

I've placed the entire [8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Portal) v1.4.4 in my community (XF) folder.. gone to install add-ons in the CP and trying to run from my server.. /library/EWRporta/addon-EWRporta.xml .. I've tried every combination of the path I can think of.. from the entire address all the way down to the xml. I've checked spelling ect over and over.. yet what I get is this..

"Please enter a valid file name. The requested file could not be read"

sorry for being so simple but I just can't see what's wrong..

Thanks

No, not the entire [8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Portal) v1.4.4 folder but the two folders(js and library and their contents) inside the [8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Portal) v1.4.4 folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom