• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Portal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright I am not getting a response and this is important. I run on a Mac using safari, I installed xenporta to the library of my xenforo folder, I gave myself all the permissions, and I still can't arrange the modules. I can't drag and drop or do anything on the modules admin page or customization page. I need help fast, what should I do about this?

Alright I am not getting a response and this is important. I run on a Mac using safari, I installed xenporta to the library of my xenforo folder, I gave myself all the permissions, and I still can't arrange the modules. I can't drag and drop or do anything on the modules admin page or customization page. I need help fast, what should I do about this?
have you tried a different browser?

Have you dragged and dropped the modules you want in the positions you want?
yes....i have also played around with permissions in the "administrate module" but no luck :( when i login i can see all the modules. But when i logout there's nothing :( Its all blank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom