• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Portal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I try to uninstall the add-on, I get this error after confirming delete

Error
The requested template could not be found

How do I uninstall it?

The text "Recently Active Threads" seems to be hardcoded.
It's in the RecentThreads.xml file.

Code:
<div class="section avatarList threadList">
        <div class="secondaryContent" id="recentThreads">
            <h3>Recently Active Threads</h3>

I believe you can open it and change as you wish.

That is most likely because there are no modules set up for the portal. Go to "Administrate Modules" and drag and drop the modules you wish to show into the various locations provided.
Oh, ya that fixed it lol.
But how could anyone see it if there's nothing to display?

Without any modules selected, all usergroups get to see the portal as an empty page. It's the content of the modules which is not visible by default.

I made the exact same mistake and was kindly helped out by Rob not very long ago. :)

Yea thanks for the help,
I'm just not sure why you are able to see anything even if your the admin, because there is really NOTHING added yet lol.

OK, this has probably been rectified - but I don't want to browse through 130+ pages to find out. On the portal front page I get this date-anomaly. Is it the way it's intended to be?

Skjermbilde 2011-08-09 kl. 02.16.35.webp

OK, this has probably been rectified - but I don't want to browse through 130+ pages to find out. On the portal front page I get this date-anomaly. Is it the way it's intended to be?
If you mean the data breaking out of the fieldset, then, yes, that is how Jaxel has it designed for the current version of the module.

Does anyone else have the " Set as Index Controller" checked and ends up with forums at /forum/forums?

My forums reside in the folder /forums. The end result is that a particular forum ends up with this url:

http://entropiaplanets.com/forums/forums/about-entropiaplanets.2/

Any thoughts on how I could solve this (I do assume I will need to add redirects when the problem is gone)?

Does anyone else have the " Set as Index Controller" checked and ends up with forums at /forum/forums?

My forums reside in the folder /forums. The end result is that a particular forum ends up with this url:

http://entropiaplanets.com/forums/forums/about-entropiaplanets.2/

Any thoughts on how I could solve this (I do assume I will need to add redirects when the problem is gone)?
The same problem I have... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom