• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Portal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Jaxel,

Ive noticed youve changed the recent events module to display only up to the last 48 hours. I use XenAtendo for MMA events and generally I used it on the portal to display the upcoming events in the next 60 days. Is there anyway I can change this so I can show 60 days like I used to?

Thanks

Hi Jaxel,

Ive noticed youve changed the recent events module to display only up to the last 48 hours. I use XenAtendo for MMA events and generally I used it on the portal to display the upcoming events in the next 60 days. Is there anyway I can change this so I can show 60 days like I used to?

Thanks

Ditto to that, all I need is +7days!

I have just installed the newest Version. If i use Article View i have some Style Erros
  1. The NEW Indicator is overlapping the Sidebar
  2. The "Go to First Unread" Button is doubled
  3. Google Adsense Banner is also overlapping the Sidebar
  4. Facebook Module does not work correctly. It should show 3 Members but its just 2
Unbenannt.webp

I've just noticed as well that the length of the recent posts block varies depending on the user permissions, which in turn varies the height of the block.

I've got it set to 10 at the moment and when logged in I see a list of 10 as I have access to every forum. However when logged out I'm presented with only 5. I'm guessing it's using the same list of 10 threads but not displaying 5 of them due to user permissions? Any chance that it can be updated to display the correct number of threads using only threads that particular user has permission to view?

Bug. I noticed this on my phone. This is from my mac on a fixed width style. Recent Threads in the center block, no top block.

Screen-shot-2011-07-10-at-8.14.03-PM.webp

They require php5.3 now or they used to and now require 5.2?

That's a problem for us as we still run VB3.7 which I think has issues with PHP5.3.

They require php5.3 now or they used to and now require 5.2?

That's a problem for us as we still run VB3.7 which I think has issues with PHP5.3.
They reqiruire 5.3 now.
I have a testinstallation with 5.3 and all runs fine.
on my host with 5.2 some modules are still not working. they dont appear in the portal.

How do I get the sidebar on the portal to be used globally throughout the site? At the moment when you go from the portal to the forums the sidebar content changes to my old list of sidebar modules.

How do I get the sidebar on the portal to be used globally throughout the site? At the moment when you go from the portal to the forums the sidebar content changes to my old list of sidebar modules.
You can't. The portal only runs on the 'home' page. it doesn't run at all on the forum.

You can use this addon to enable the Modules, included in the Addon (most default sidebar blocks are in this framework) to get the sidebar also displayed at the portals site.
Very easy to handle and will probably do what you want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom