• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Portal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
upgrade your IE... opacity was added to IE years ago.

I had several users complaining about it. I think the issue is more in an office environment that users can't simply upgrade their version of IE, they get whatever IT put on their system.

Obviously on their home systems it's not an issue as as you rightly say, they can upgrade.

Thanks for replying though :-)

Same here.

"Of the 202 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 6 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2011-07-02, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2011-07-02."

Looks like you've got problems on your server :-(

your page popped up as a reported attack page for some reason...

Yeah, that's why I decided to use XenForo. Before, I used e107, which got hacked too often...
But no worries, I wiped it totally clean and installed Xenforo this evening. Now I submitted a request to Google to verify the site. Hope they do soon...

I just wanted to say thanks for all the work you've put into all your add ons Jaxel! I'm using most of them in my new clan's gaming site and I will be putting a donation your way shortly.
I'm trying to get your new slider working on my site.

I've specified a forum in the 'RecentNews' module even though I don't use that module.
I've edited two original posts in 2 threads in that forum to test it and inserted images named slide.jpg
In FF and IE both get picked up by the module and I see the text being taken and displayed in the block, but no images display.
In Chrome I see the block appear briefly and then dissapear as the page loads.

Any suggestions?

http://174.122.37.162/~fff/index.php

Also, my log in box form seems to have snuck off to the left too when it drops down from the top of the screen. I noticed that someone else in this thread experienced the same thing. Not sure if it's a xen porta thing on not? - EDIT; Nevermind, seems back to normal now! Weird.. EDIT: Okay, no it is still off to the left sometimes, like in IE, really odd.

On another note I think the lack of images coming up may be a permission issue as when logged in it works? EDIT: Right, got the images showing now, I had to let unregistered users be able to view the attachments to posts.

However the box is still not showing at all when I use chrome.

alright got it to work.. Wow this is looking nice.. How do I do another article.. Tried the same thing and didn't work?
working.webp

Also, when I log out I lose everything
log out.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom