• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenMedio (Media)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hıımmm i didn't disable anything but i upgrade xenforo to 1.0.2. Maybe something gone wrong. May you suggest anything to fix the problem? Where should i check?

and what is hook?
Check all of your templates, particularly any that start with EWRmedio. If any of them have been modified, revert the template. Any changes you made to the template will need to be re-applied.

Check all of your templates, particularly any that start with EWRmedio. If any of them have been modified, revert the template. Any changes you made to the template will need to be re-applied.

I checked but there is no modified template my friend. :( I'm about to hit my head against the wall. Why all the bad luck finds me? I have the last update for xenforo and xenmedio, everything seen okay but there is still problem. Is it solution if i try to reinstall xenmedio?

Can you confirm you have checked all your styles for template modications?

Also, do you have any modification which would affect bb code?

Yes, all my templates (except ad modules) are default.
And yes i have "minorin" and "Custom BBCode Manager" addon. Is this the problem source? Should i add a bbcode to the addon settings? Because [medio]47[/medio] is working but [medio=full]47[/medio] is not working. What is the logic of this?

And yes i have "minorin" and "Custom BBCode Manager" addon. Is this the problem source? Should i add a bbcode to the addon settings? Because [medio]47[/medio] is working but [medio=full]47[/medio] is not working. What is the logic of this?
DO NOT add a medio bbcode to the Custom BBcode Manager.

Could you possibly show me an example of your GameTrailers integration, Jaxel? You mention "no duration", is this the duration stamp on the video thumbnail, or the duration tracker on the video itself?

I'd be interested in purchasing the "premium edition", purely for this video service.

Could you possibly show me an example of your GameTrailers integration, Jaxel? You mention "no duration", is this the duration stamp on the video thumbnail, or the duration tracker on the video itself?

I'd be interested in purchasing the "premium edition", purely for this video service.
That pretty much means that the system can't fetch duration information about a GT video; you have to enter it manually.

i have a problem about my video threads ?!?

I guess this will be a permanent bug for me.

Hi

We are using your XenAtendo script (which we love by the way) and also your XenMedio (which we love even more) and were just wondering if the events/media uploads can be moderated?

For example;
  1. Members, adds event/media
  2. Moderator notified of event/media
  3. Moderator, accepts/declines event/media
  4. If accepted, event goes live into site
Desperate for your reply

Hi

We are using your XenAtendo script (which we love by the way) and also your XenMedio (which we love even more) and were just wondering if the events/media uploads can be moderated?

For example;
  1. Members, adds event/media
  2. Moderator notified of event/media
  3. Moderator, accepts/declines event/media
  4. If accepted, event goes live into site
Desperate for your reply

All of that can be done. Go into your permission settings in your adminCP and you can set all of that

Thats what I thought, but i'm stupid and I must be a bit blind aswell cos I cant see the options in the permisions CP.. any pointers would be welcome??? Is it in user groups?

Hi Jaxel,

Do you ever plan on releasing support for XenMedio to play on mobile devices?

I am thinking since most people would use youtube is there a way so when someone clicks on a video link (either through XenMedio or videos posted via XenPorta) on a mobile device it opens up in youtube? Or even just for iPhone & Android as they both have dedicated youtube players. Ive noticed mobile traffic picking up a lot in the last 6 months, would be really cool to support video play in them.

ACP > User Group Permissions > Registered (or whichever group you are working with) > XenMedio > Can Bypass Moderation set as NOT SET (NO)

Thats what I thought, but i'm stupid and I must be a bit blind aswell cos I cant see the options in the permisions CP.. any pointers would be welcome??? Is it in user groups?
lol, ok in adminCP go to users>user Groups then click the group you want to allow access to those things you mentioned above and you will see all the permission options for xenporta, xenmedio, xenatendo etc etc

Jaxel,

Can you please share how you set up your music in XenMedio? You previously shared how you set up a couple dozen music files in a nice list. It looked great and I have a need to set something similar up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom