• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenMedio (Media)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where do i find the "Media" link... I can't find it in code anywhere.
I am not sure what you mean by media link. The code is a combination of the template in the ACP, the php files on your web server, and the database. Have you checked all of those?

I know that but where is the actual code of the phrase so i can change the phrase to "gaming media" to output as "Gaming Media" then i can edit the actual phrase: media to phrase: gaming media.

Hi Jaxel.
Is there a way to make all videos in a playlist, auto play one after the other without stopping. like a play list in Itunes for example :)
Thanks

Is the ParseHTML-BBCode-Addon not compatible with XenMedio? If I activate it in the ACP it only shows

[medio]9[/medio]

in the Post which belongs to the video.
I click at change and save the post again, everything is OK, but when I reload the page

[medio]9[/medio]

I see this again.

Is the ParseHTML-BBCode-Addon not compatible with XenMedio? If I activate it in the ACP it only shows

[medio]9[/medio]

in the Post which belongs to the video.
I click at change and save the post again, everything is OK, but when I reload the page

[medio]9[/medio]

I see this again.
Not sure what you mean exactly but are you referring to KK BBCode addon? If so you dont need that to use medio tags. They work fine with just this addon, but if you do have BBCode addon installed it wont affect anything either, so not sure whats wrong with your forum. Can you provide more detail? Screenshots, links?

Just installed 1.3.5 and got this error..
Server Error

Unable to Connect to tcp://gdata.youtube.com:80. Error #110: Connection timed out
  1. Zend_Http_Client_Adapter_Socket->connect() in Zend/Http/Client.php at line 973
  2. Zend_Http_Client->request() in EWRmedio/Model/Submit.php at line 34
  3. EWRmedio_Model_Submit->fetchFeedInfo() in EWRmedio/ControllerPublic/Media.php at line 172
  4. EWRmedio_ControllerPublic_Media->actionSubmit() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  5. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  6. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/gmntmare/public_html/community/index.php at line 13
Trying to URL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31T193V4Gs0

I noticed in the OP that it said this mod could allow me to host media locally.

With this mod would it be possible for me to set up video/audio files on my site and make them only available to certain usergroups.

I noticed in the OP that it said this mod could allow me to host media locally.

With this mod would it be possible for me to set up video/audio files on my site and make them only available to certain usergroups.
where a file is hosted has no relation to what permissions are applied to viewing the files

Still getting this error anyone know what I have to do to fix?

Server Error

Unable to Connect to tcp://gdata.youtube.com:80. Error #110: Connection timed out
  1. Zend_Http_Client_Adapter_Socket->connect() in Zend/Http/Client.php at line 973
  2. Zend_Http_Client->request() in EWRmedio/Model/Submit.php at line 34
  3. EWRmedio_Model_Submit->fetchFeedInfo() in EWRmedio/ControllerPublic/Media.php at line 172
  4. EWRmedio_ControllerPublic_Media->actionSubmit() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  5. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  6. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/gmntmare/public_html/community/index.php at line 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom