• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenMedio (Media)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When trying to add a youtube video I get:

Media URL did not match any supported services.

I thought youtube was supported.

Hi. If instead the name of the media enter a space, then displays the following: "Please enter a value for the required field 'media_title'." So it should be?:)

Shouldn't that be more end-user friendly text, rather than 'media_title'?

I think perhaps that is the point which is being made.

It appears to be using the phrase title or parameter name at the moment.

If you do not enter a name, will be a window:
View attachment 16746
And if you enter a space, then the inscription: "Please enter a value for the required field 'media_title'."
That is by design.

If you try to create a thread without a title, you will get the same style of error. Title is a required field. It cannot be blank.

Why did you delete the default title?

I usually use chrome so I am not sure how long this has been happening but when trying to view ANY media in IE9 nothing shows up???

This isnt just my site as 8wayrun.com has the same issue

Jaxel help please??

mmazone.com.au

I usually use chrome so I am not sure how long this has been happening but when trying to view ANY media in IE9 nothing shows up???

This isnt just my site as 8wayrun.com has the same issue

Jaxel help please??

mmazone.com.au

My IE9 runs fine.

All vids are playing fine for me on FF, IE9 and Chrome :)
Not that this is necessarily related but I had issues with Jaxels snazzy accordion banners working on chrome when I first installed it. A day later and a restart later it seemed to be working fine on all of my browsers.

All vids are playing fine for me on FF, IE9 and Chrome :)
Not that this is necessarily related but I had issues with Jaxels snazzy accordion banners working on chrome when I first installed it. A day later and a restart later it seemed to be working fine on all of my browsers.
Must be me! Phew! Thank you

I want to buy the Vimeo media service and the Picasa gallery. But after many try to contact him in Facebook, XenForo profile, 8wayrun contact, AIM, Jaxel still dont reply me. Seem like that he hate me :(

I want to buy the Vimeo media service and the Picasa gallery. But after many try to contact him in Facebook, XenForo profile, 8wayrun contact, AIM, Jaxel still dont reply me. Seem like that he hate me :(
I dont use Facebook much... so you cant reach me there...

You have never tried to contact me by XenForo PRIVATE MESSAGES, or on 8wayrun the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom