XF 1.1 404 Errors

Can you view any portion of your site? It appears as if your index.php file is missing with a 404, but without knowing your URL, its hard to give a definitive answer further than what I've said.

So, what has been altered since your site was working? Any new addons, altering settings, updating server?

I have a feeling one or two of the settings could of been updated. Possibly PHP but not entirely sure.

We had an issue with our php.ini as what I posted in http://xenforo.com/community/threads/php-ini.58183/#post-620311

However the site is operating perfectly fine on the system wide php.ini for logged in users, we are just having issues with guests.

I have a feeling one or two of the settings could of been updated. Possibly PHP but not entirely sure.

We had an issue with our php.ini as what I posted in http://xenforo.com/community/threads/php-ini.58183/#post-620311

However the site is operating perfectly fine on the system wide php.ini for logged in users, we are just having issues with guests.

Well, best way is to undo any changes youve made one at a time until it works again, so I guess to start, disable ioncube...

Well, best way is to undo any changes youve made one at a time until it works again, so I guess to start, disable ioncube...
I didn't actually make any changes that I'm aware. The system must of had auto update or something.

But it does appear to only be effecting users that arent logged in.

I didn't actually make any changes that I'm aware. The system must of had auto update or something.

But it does appear to only be effecting users that arent logged in.

So did you alter your php.ini or not?

Regardless of if users are logged in or not, if the error has just started showing, then you find out what has changed, and revert it. Standard troubleshooting...

So did you alter your php.ini or not?

Regardless of if users are logged in or not, if the error has just started showing, then you find out what has changed, and revert it. Standard troubleshooting...

Hi,

I just deleted the php.ini file in /public_html to fix the internal server error.

Adding $config['enableListeners'] = 0; to the /library/config.php file fixed the issue. Does that mean its an addon issue?

If reverting php.ini didn't fix the issue, and then disabling listeners did, yes, it is an add-on issue. You should enable them one by one until you figure out which one is causing it.

We have quite a lot of plugins enabled. Is it possible to disable them all then start to enable one? It takes us time to uncheck the boxes and wait for it to load.

There may be a query, but I do not know it off the top of my head. You could also disable them one by one until it works based on the order you installed them. That would also tell you which one it was.

Top Bottom