1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

100 million free transactional emails from Pepipost

Discussion in 'Third-Party Services & Offers' started by Sachin Tiwari, Sep 13, 2016.

1. Sachin Tiwari

Sachin Tiwari New Member

3 reasons you must choose our offer

Put an end to countless plans, pricing and comparisions.

No gimmicks or hidden T&C. Our offer is plain simple. Sign up and get 100 million transactional emails free.

Get expertise of our email deliverability team to inbox your emails.

Sometimes even the most important emails end up in Spam folder. We at Pepipost have a dedicated team that understands the nuances of email delivery and monitors your emails closely to ensure your emails reach the intended destination – the inbox.

We mean business.

Our email infrastructure is highly scalable, reliable and secure – just what your business need.

And now for the big news!

We are thrilled to announce our exclusive offer for Xenforo customers.

Starting today, anyone who signs up for our transactional email delivery service gets, hold your breath, 100 million emails free for a year. That’s roughly $20,000 worth savings on your digital spends.

Get your 100 million free emails now

Use Invitation Code : 100MILLION

Xenforo Integration: http://support.pepipost.com/knowledge_base/topics/xenforo

Team Pepipost | Pepipost
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2016
    maszd and Dibya Prakash like this.
  2. The Forum Heroes

The Forum Heroes Well-Known Member

Do you offer multi domain support included with the 1 million free? I currently use Mailgun and they pool my monthly free allowed over any domain I add. Do you offer forwarding too where I can set your server as my POP3 and it forwards to where I set? Do you offer mailing lists? These are all features I currently use with Mailgun.
  3. Solidus

Solidus Well-Known Member

Been using pepipost for a while now, definitely the best transactional email service I have used.
    The dashboard is so nice too, and actually what won me over. Love the live feed.
    Sending nearly 20,000 emails a month.

Edit: I have previously used.. Mandrill, SendGrid, Mailgun, sendinblue, Postmark, SparkPost and elasticemail.
    Glockie, Sita, Dibya Prakash and 2 others like this.
  4. Sachin Tiwari

Sachin Tiwari New Member

Yes we support multi-domain in the current offer. We also support bounce forwarding on your email id (hope we are on same line on this one). One can send one to one as well as broadcast communication for forum members list from pepipost.com. You can do the same via configuring smtp in your XenForo email options. Here is a quick guide on the same. http://support.pepipost.com/knowledge_base/topics/xenforo
    Glockie, Sita and Dibya Prakash like this.
  5. Sachin Tiwari

Sachin Tiwari New Member

Hi Solodus, Thanks for your love and support. :)
    Dibya Prakash likes this.
  6. The Forum Heroes

The Forum Heroes Well-Known Member

I must say.. Pepipost is awesome stuff! Set it up tonight for a new upcoming coming project and Jenny helped me every step of the way via live chat. Very friendly and helpful. Having to deal in the past with support for Mandrill and Mailgun for clients and dealing with Pepipost was a much better experience. They really treat you like a customer, not just another user id. Them being a superhero theme makes them cool too :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    Sachin Tiwari likes this.
  7. Sachin Tiwari

Sachin Tiwari New Member

@The Forum Heroes
    Happy Customers is always our focus, thanks for your kind words, love and support :)
    The Forum Heroes likes this.
  8. whynot

whynot Well-Known Member

I don't really understand that.
    The receiver doesn't read the email, you charge for that?
    Can be read only on your site? Otherwise how do you know that he/she didn't read it?
  9. Mouth

Mouth Well-Known Member

Worth twice as much as Amazon SES?
  10. Sachin Tiwari

Sachin Tiwari New Member

When you send emails, by default we deduct credits for all the emails. Because at the time of sending we don't know which all emails will get open in future.
    Once the emails are successfully sent and users start opening the email we track which emails are being opened. And for those opens, we credit back the email credits to your account. This is how the process works. It's completely transparent and all credit backs happen in real time.

In a case of Transactional emails like XF forum alerts we have observed an average open rate of 60%. Hence, in such a scenario 60% of your credits will be back and you end up paying for only 40% of your email. The more the open rate, lesser will be your cost of sending emails.

And, under this offer upto 100M emails for 1 year there will be no cost for you :)
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2016
  11. whynot

whynot Well-Known Member

Back to the original question:
  12. Sachin Tiwari

Sachin Tiwari New Member

Mail can be read on any email clients like Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, Thunder Bird etc.
    We track opens using the 1 pixel hidden image technology which is the common industry practice.
    But, there are times when mail client blocks the auto display of images, in those cases even we consider any link clicks inside the email as "open".
  13. whynot

whynot Well-Known Member

That's how my email client works.
    When I receive emails images are hidden.
    I read them.
    Usually I don't click on links.
    So the email I receive from your company would be considered as unread.
  14. Sachin Tiwari

Sachin Tiwari New Member

@whynot Most of the new age and new versions of email clients by default load/display the images.
    Hence it's possible to track the open rate with better accuracy.

Here are the Email clients wise stats for your reference:

Email Clients
    - By Default Display Images

AOL Mail (Chrome) - No
    AOL Mail (Firefox) - Yes
    AOL Mail (IE) - No
    Gmail (Chrome) - Yes
    Gmail (Firefox) - Yes
    Gmail (IE) - Yes
    GMX (Chrome) Yes
    Outlook.com (Chrome) Sometimes
    Outlook.com (Firefox) Sometimes
    Outlook.com (IE) Sometimes
    Web.de (Chrome) Yes
    Yahoo! Mail (Chrome) No
    Yahoo! Mail (Firefox) No
    Yahoo! Mail (IE) No
    Apple Mail Yes

Lotus Notes 8.5 No
    Outlook 2000-2003 No
    Outlook 2007/2010/2013/2016 No
    Outlook 2011 (Outlook for Mac) No
    Thunderbird Yes

Android 4.x (Native email client) - No
    AOL Alto Mail app- No
    AOL Mail (Android browser) - No
    AOL Mail (iPhone browser) - No
    BlackBerry OS7 - No
    BlackBerry Z10 - No
    Gmail (Android browser) - Yes
    Gmail (iPhone browser) - Yes
    Gmail app (Android) - Yes
    Gmail app (iOS) - Yes
    iOS 6.x (Native email client) - Yes
    Mailbox (iOS) - Yes
    Outlook.com (Android browser) - Sometimes
    Outlook.com (iPhone browser) - Sometimes
    Windows Mobile 7.5 - No
    Windows Phone 8 - No
    Yahoo! app (Android) - No
    Yahoo! app (iOS) - No
    Yahoo! Mail (Android browser) - No
    Yahoo! Mail (iPhone browser) - Yes
  15. whynot

whynot Well-Known Member

Good luck with them.
    My email clients are strictly set to: Not to display images.
    Some of the spam is tricky, I'm not sure they are spam or not.
    Open them.
    Without the above setting they would know that the email's been read.
    In AOL I cannot even click on links in the email without clicking somewhere else to permit it.
  16. Pierce

Pierce Active Member

For $1 for 5000 emails its not bad.

And that is what you should base it on.

The cashback scheme is a bit gimmicky, but interesting.
  17. whynot

whynot Well-Known Member

18. n00bsaibot

n00bsaibot Active Member

But the first 25k/month are free. So, it's cheaper than AWS until about 55k monthly emails...
  19. Mouth

Mouth Well-Known Member

As far as I can see, only on the free plan. Once you upgrade to a non-free plan, you no longer get the first 25/k mth free.
  20. Sachin Tiwari

Sachin Tiwari New Member

@Mouth 25k/month free is for the lifetime even if you upgrade to a non-free plan.