10 minutes until the announcement...

I won't link to it as it is very NSFW but the birthday cake scene from The Thick Of It was one of the funniest one liners ever.

Kind of had to after casting a kid as The Doctor. Matt Smith was either 26 or 27 when he took on the role.
HEH looks like the clue has been there a while

wwz.webp

I'm very excited about Capaldi's casting, though I am interested to see how they'll handle his being on a previous episode of Who. :ROFLMAO:

I'm very excited about Capaldi's casting, though I am interested to see how they'll handle his being on a previous episode of Who. :ROFLMAO:
He's not the first Doctor to have appeared previously in the show. Colin Baker (Sixth Doctor) previously played Commander Maxil in The Arc of Infinity, a Fifth Doctor (Peter Davison) story.

There have also been companions and other characters over the years who have appeared in various roles. Most recent are Karen Gillan (Amy Pond) who previously played a Soothsayer in The Fires of Pompeii and Freema Agyeman (Martha Jones) who previously played Adeola, a Torchwood employee in Army of Ghosts.

He's not the first Doctor to have appeared previously in the show. Colin Baker (Sixth Doctor) previously played Commander Maxil in The Arc of Infinity, a Fifth Doctor (Peter Davison) story.

There have also been companions and other characters over the years who have appeared in various roles. Most recent are Karen Gillan (Amy Pond) who previously played a Soothsayer in The Fires of Pompeii and Freema Agyeman (Martha Jones) who previously played Adeola, a Torchwood employee in Army of Ghosts.
Unfortunately I'm not familiar with Classic Who, though I did know Colin Baker had appeared previously. It is funny to me that Karen Gillan and Capaldi both were in Fires of Pompeii, ha.

I know Martha got an off-hand comment ("I had a cousin..."), I just wonder if they will do the same for Capaldi. Likely not, but you never know.

Top Bottom