When will the announcement of the release 1.1

Tags are not in our 1.1 development plan.
thats a very bad news.
i'm very convinced that tags increase in SERP (SEO), i don't have an explanation, i dont know why tags are good for SEO but i do know one thing, at one point in the past when i had them on my forum, SERP was at its highest level.
my forum now is much popular than it use to be and has much more new relevant content and still SERP is not as high as it used to be when i had tags.

thats a very bad news.
i'm very convinced that tags increase in SERP (SEO), i don't have an explanation, i dont know why tags are good for SEO but i do know one thing, at one point in the past when i had them on my forum, SERP was at its highest level.
my forum now is much popular than it use to be and has much more new relevant content and still SERP is not as high as it used to be when i had tags.

Forsaken just mentioned he'll be working on a mod for tags. That should be just as the same if xenForo did it.

thats a very bad news.
Yeahh...

Tags are a form of taxonomy, and the weight they add to SEO is probably very minimal other than another page in which it links internally to related pages.

The main use of tags should be for your users, not as yet another attempt to increase pagerank.

Aw >.> Here, summer ends in June, July is the rainy season. I guess I'll need to deploy 1.01 for my site launching the end of this month.

Very good. Tags it's not very important IMHO. The most importan features are in this list, except maybe the bounce mail. I'm very happy and satisfied.

so, now i'm back:rolleyes:
finally a list so we can plan the next months. was this so hard?:p *scnr* (because kier didn't know what this means => sorry could not resist)

thx very very very very²³ much
Glad you're back!

Top Bottom