When will the announcement of the release 1.1

IPB 3.2 is a huge step from 3.1 appearance wise, but still far from what I'd like to use on my live site. Upgrading to 3.2 would mean redoing all my custom skins >.>

But I am having too much fun tearing my Xenforo to pieces, I don't really want to go back and relearn IPB skinning.

It's been well over a month since the release of 1.0.1 so I'm hoping we are getting 1.0.2 or something in the near future?

Awesomeness all the way around.
The resource manager looks like I am going to love it :-)

A big thanks to the team :-)

I posted on the add-on system thread how great it looked.

Should be an excellent addition to the site.

As will the rest of the features.

I agree...and can't wait to try them all out :) This is quite a nice list of new features.

• Right-to-left layout mode for Arabic (etc.) language support
  • Thread prefixes, definable at a per-forum and a per-user group basis
  • Warnings for trouble-making users
  • Ability for members to ignore other members
  • Custom user profile fields
  • Daily statistics
  • Admin CP search
  • Improved admin and moderator logging
  • Additional thread viewing permissions
  • Criteria-based user group promotions
  • A notice system to display messages to your users in certain circumstances
Could you possibly post a link to it (the add-on system thread) I don't want to clutter up the wrong thread here

I love you XenForo. :-)

First two features listed for 1.1 are ....... ....... (I don't know, I will have to look my dictionary for right phrases to complete the sentence).

I am not sure about TAGS but I have a gut feeling that XF-1.1 will be having separate namespaces for Public and Admin interface Phrases. Which also means, we will be having options to choose default and dynamic languages for admin and public interfaces separately. :-)

I love you XenForo. :)

First two features listed for 1.1 are ....... ....... (I don't know, I will have to look my dictionary for right phrases to complete the sentence).

I am not sure about TAGS but I have a gut feeling that XF-1.1 will be having separate namespaces for Public and Admin interface Phrases. Which also means, we will be having options to choose default and dynamic languages for admin and public interfaces separately. :)
Now that I know tags isn't part of 1.1, I'm going ahead with an add-on for them (y).

so, now i'm back:rolleyes:
finally a list so we can plan the next months. was this so hard?:p *scnr* (because kier didn't know what this means => sorry could not resist)

thx very very very very²³ much

Top Bottom