Mess around typing and the doing Ctrl + z. Sometimes it remove the last word. Sometimes the last letter and sometimes nothing.
In the quick reply:Please give some specific examples of what you're doing (buttons clicked, actions taken), what undo does and what you expect undo to do.
The same on Windows 8.1 with latest Chrome stable versionIn the quick reply:
1) Enter the text "Test Test"
View attachment 79971
2) Hit 2x enter, write another text "Test"
View attachment 79972
3) Select the last paragraph with the mouse
View attachment 79973
4) Hit the delete button to remove the text
View attachment 79976
5) Hit CTRL + Z to restore the deleted text => it doesn't work, and the cursor automatically moves 1 paragraph upwards.
View attachment 79975