Redactor 10 Released

• "Technical support to the OEM license holders is provided in form of Documentation on Imperavi.com website only" ; as result, most of API can't be accessed if you're not the license owner, especially with former versions of Redactor (Online examples are for last version).
  • When I bought Redactor for testing purpose, here what the production shop page was looking like (I add Corporate & OEM prices for reference):
    before.webp
  • When I received a few days ago an email granted me a 20% discount for the update to Redactor II, I was surprised.
  • When I saw the new prices, I smiled :
    after.webp
    License says: "All License tiers are only valid for the current version of Redactor and its minor updates. Each new major version of Redactor will require purchasing new license; existing license holders will receive a continuity discount upon purchasing each new license for each major version of Redactor."

• When I saw the new limitations with the developer plan (renamed as "basic"), I closed the page and remember what can be read in the former version of the website (the bold text was in the original text):
    joke.webp
It reminds me the story of a forum script that started to make marketing and business after being acquired by a big company. But at least, this forum former versions were good ;)

Top Bottom