Not a bug 1.2 - Responsive - (Chrome) tap-to-the-top not working

CTXMedia

iPhone 5 - landscape mode - tapping the top part of the screen doesn't scroll me right back to the top of the page. Works with other sites, but not XF.com

Anchors are broken in iOS7.
This is a known Safari bug (Chrome uses the Safari engine) in iOS7 (which is Beta currently!).

I'm not currently on iOS 7 and the behaviour works as expected for other web sites - just not XenForo.com

However, I don't know whether the tap-to-top behaviour is something developers have any control over or whether it's out of @Kier 's hands? (Hence the report! ;))

Using Chrome under iOS6 on my iPhone 5 seems not to have a problem with the top-tap control in either landscape or portrait mode - does it happen on a specific page, or all of them?

Using Chrome under iOS6 on my iPhone 5 seems not to have a problem with the top-tap control in either landscape or portrait mode - does it happen on a specific page, or all of them?

All of them - I'll do some more testing, reboot phone, try Safari, etc. and report back. (y)

lol ... I'm beginning to think this may be one of those "just me" issues ... :X3:

1. Do you have jailbreak? If yes, disable all add-ons

2. Try a different browser

3. Try to delete cache

4. You probably did that, but restart your device

5. You wouldn't like this, but if it really bothers you, restore your device through iTunes (backup first).

Yup, sorry, should have done further tests; killed Chrome and Safari and restarted chrome and working (here) okay now.

Strange that it worked at other websites before, but does now appear to be localised to my phone.

Top Bottom