XF 1.2 1.2 -> 1.2.1 Upgrade Server Error

RobParker

Server Error
unserialize(): Error at offset 0 of 1 bytes

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. unserialize() in XenForo/Model/StyleProperty.php at line 672
  3. XenForo_Model_StyleProperty->updatePropertyCacheInStyle() in XenForo/Model/StyleProperty.php at line 642
  4. XenForo_Model_StyleProperty->rebuildPropertyCacheInStyleAndChildren() in XenForo/Model/StyleProperty.php at line 2399
  5. XenForo_Model_StyleProperty->importStylePropertiesFromArray() in XenForo/Model/StyleProperty.php at line 2270
  6. XenForo_Model_StyleProperty->importStylePropertyXml() in XenForo/Model/StyleProperty.php at line 2203
  7. XenForo_Model_StyleProperty->importStylePropertyDevelopmentXml() in XenForo/Deferred/ImportMasterData.php at line 26
  8. XenForo_Deferred_ImportMasterData->execute() in XenForo/Deferred/Atomic.php at line 61
  9. XenForo_Deferred_Atomic->execute() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 198
  10. XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 321
  11. XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 255
  12. XenForo_Model_Deferred->runByUniqueKey() in XenForo/Install/Controller/Abstract.php at line 34
  13. XenForo_Install_Controller_Abstract->_manualDeferredRunner() in XenForo/Install/Controller/Upgrade.php at line 216
  14. XenForo_Install_Controller_Upgrade->actionRunDeferred() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  15. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  16. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/sites/mysite.co.uk/public_html/install/index.php at line 18
Any ideas?

I'd reupload the files. However, the only other time we've seen this, it was reading data out of the database in a corrupted way. It was some sort of server library conflict issue I believe (possibly using the MySQL client library from a wildly different version thatn the server).

Just to confirm, when it worked on a refresh, did it still show it building the master data, templates, etc? If not, it may have just stopped running (though that shouldn't be the case with this error).

I suppose if you didn't get a warning about files with unexpected content, you should be ok in terms of the files.

I would potentially be concerned though as that's a very weird error. I suppose it could be add-on related. The only time I've seen it has been on the initial install and MySQL just completely failed to read BLOB columns. It's the sort of thing that should have come up before the upgrade in your case though.

Top Bottom