1.1.3 Feedback...

I'm honest, I buy my license

I'm just saying that because I know many people who sell their license because of lack of add-on, especially the resource manager.

Patience is a virtue. Took me over 30 years to learn and another 10 to perfect.. Thanks for the Maintenance release.. Looking forward to 1.2.... Onward and upward...

About damn time. I figured once Ashley came around, and Kier re-emerged on the web a few days ago that something was going to happen. Kudos for them for finally responding to their community.

I doubt many will leave over it... I'm not going anywhere. Just need some spam help between now and 1.2

You getting spam from specific countries? I had an issue until I blocked about 10 countries from registering and displaying a message to those users to send me an email to register them manually.

I'm honest, I buy my license

I'm just saying that because I know many people who sell their license because of lack of add-on, especially the resource manager.
Well that's really too bad.

When you purchase a forum license, you should always, ALWAYS, make the purchase based on what the software is capable of now, not what you hope it can do in the future, nor what is promised for the future. Kier made this statement several times in the early days after the software's release.

To do anything else is setting yourself up for a letdown, and is just bad business.

Yeah i wouldnt have made the jump if my site was based on sales or something similar.. Fortunately my site is based on community, exchanging ideas, stories, conversation/debate.. And XF beta 1 did that better then the competition right out of the gate.. A++++ stuff.

We updated. I didn't see any issues. All of my add-ons carried over as well - which is the important part lol.

Top Bottom