1.1.3 Feedback...

I had to revert 2 or 3 templates, other than that it was all OK. Nothing major, but I had to reapply some customization, but still less than 5 minutes work.

This will be my first upgrade with the TMS system installed. I've got my fingers crossed that it does as advertised and curious to see which TMS edits will break.

Damn I lost my style properties edits to the master templates. Now I know not to touch that.

Gat dammit.

A new minor point version of XenForo? Impossible, word on the grapevine is development has stopped!
I don't believe in 1.1.3. According to many people here I do not know, XenForo has been dead for quite some time. :rolleyes:

Good bug fix release, disappointed about 1.2 as I am sure quite a few are. But, hey I appreciate the communication and can now look forward to 1.2!

A new minor point version of XenForo? Impossible, word on the grapevine is development has stopped!
I don't believe in 1.1.3. According to many people here I do not know, XenForo has been dead for quite some time. :rolleyes:

Good bug fix release, disappointed about 1.2 as I am sure quite a few are. But, hey I appreciate the communication and can now look forward to 1.2!

1.1.3 is in our Fan Boi minds, its an illusion really.;)

Just want to note that after the upgrade my Message Elements Style Properties have been reverted back. So if you suddenly miss user infos in posts you probably want to apply them again in Appearance > Style Properties > Message Elements.

omfg I lost all my changed phrases. How can we change a phrase without it getting changed during the upgrade?

Top Bottom