1.1.3 Feedback...

Smooth upgrade (as always!) and very few templates to update. Should have all my styles updated shortly. So much easier than on other platforms! Thanks for the release guys, feeling a little better about things today. :)

Theres your answer and solution ;)
Man... I had replaced all references to 'Converations' and 'Personal Conversations' to 'Messages' and 'Private Messages'

I wish I knew how to make a modification for that.

If you have a back up, maybe try to install it locally and export the language file then reimport to your updated board.

This is gonna be my first proper upgrade. I haven't even began upgrading yet but even the download system definitely beats my previous software company and the template changes is really helpful.

Did you make the changes into the master language by any chance?

I have not upgraded yet, but I have made phrases-changes to the one master-language which I see in ACP.
Should I "Create New Language" in ACP in order to have a backup?

So if I have the default language and one copy of it named "custom language", how do I make it so that only my "custom language" is shown at the front-end (to the user) ? So that the user can not see the language-switch link?

Thanks!

just realized I'm no longer eligible to download. :( I expired in March.
*speaks in his best infomercial voice*
Well if you renew today you get a free puppy, 6 cans of assorted vegetables, a signed poster of kier dressed as a fairy, a lifetime supply of shoe polish and wait..

Thats not all!

we'll throw in this stylish carry case, a free pen and a toaster oven

Order now and we'll also include a limited edition baseball cap and double, yes thats right! double your vegetables

So thats a renewed xenforo license, a puppy, 12 cans of vegetables, the poster, a lifetime supply of shoe polish, a carry case, a toaster oven, a pen and the limited edition baseball cap! all for the price of a Xenforo renewel!

*speaks in his best infomercial voice*
Well if you renew today you get a free puppy, 6 cans of assorted vegetables, a signed poster of kier dressed as a fairy, a lifetime supply of shoe polish and wait..

Thats not all!

we'll throw in this stylish carry case, a free pen and a toaster oven

Order now and we'll also include a limited edition baseball cap and double, yes thats right! double your vegetables

So thats a renewed xenforo license, a puppy, 12 cans of vegetables, the poster, a lifetime supply of shoe polish, a carry case, a toaster oven, a pen and the limited edition baseball cap! all for the price of a Xenforo renewel!

Lol... It would be fun to have you at a party! :D

I have not upgraded yet, but I have made phrases-changes to the one master-language which I see in ACP.
Should I "Create New Language" in ACP in order to have a backup?

So if I have the default language and one copy of it named "custom language", how do I make it so that only my "custom language" is shown at the front-end (to the user) ? So that the user can not see the language-switch link?

Thanks!

TTBOMK there is no way to do exactly what you ask in ACP. I guess you would set the new language as default, and remove the langauge selection link from the templates.

200 + modifications, template edits, file edits, add-ons, multiple skins, and 3rd party add-ons.

*deep breath*

I will update...... * screams * ...... Total tension breaker.... Had to be done.

Wish me luck. :confused::unsure::coffee::X3:

Bummed about the delay, particularly as one of my licences expires next week. But glad to see a few announcements and some communication coming from the team.

I look forward to reading what the revised 1.2 estimated release date is.

Top Bottom