1.0.0 Special offer?

Diablotic

What is this special offer...?

This stable release is accompanied by our new end-user documentation, bulk discount scheme and a special offer to thank those who have supported us over the past few months.

A second license for $115 is pretty good :-)

How does the extra year of support work? Can we buy that now so we have 2 years of support (from today)? Is there any chance there'll be a "lifetime" support/updates option soon?

How does the extra year of support work? Can we buy that now so we have 2 years of support (from today)? Is there any chance there'll be a "lifetime" support/updates option soon?
Yeah, you can just buy it now and it will extend by a year. There's really no reason to--it doesn't give you anything--but if you want to send us some money... ;)

There are no plans for a "lifetime" support/updates license.

I got charged VAT for some e-cig juice that I ordered from a company (Flavourart) in the EU. They told me that everyone has to pay it, even US purchasers. I argued but lost the argument.

And mike... I didn't really get this
we are offering special discounts on additional licenses. Additional licenses can be purchased for $115 each

Is this valid for any new purchase by an existing customer?
  • I am an existing customer so am allowed to buy more licenses for $115 each
Or is it on every second purchase?
  • Existing customer buy a new license at $140 and get additional copies at $115 each

And mike... I didn't really get this

Is this valid for any new (single) purchase by an existing customer?
  • I am an existing customer so am allowed to buy more licenses for $115 each
Or is it on every second purchase?
  • Existing customer buy a new license at $140 and get additional copies at $115 each
edit i logged out and it give me 140 (For one) but adding a second give me 230 hmmm not sure

Top Bottom