1.0.0 Special offer?

Diablotic

What is this special offer...?

This stable release is accompanied by our new end-user documentation, bulk discount scheme and a special offer to thank those who have supported us over the past few months.

It is effectively early (and cheaper) bulk licensing discounts. How it is working is how it's expected to work. :)

It is primarily targeted at existing customers, as not many people have 2 licenses currently.

bought my 2nd one an hour ago. Get them while they're hot and fresh.

muffin2.jpg

Dang! Funds are at an all time low right now, so a second, maybe even third license will have to wait. But no matter, I'd buy it at full price no problem. It's totally worth every cent at any price.
Yep, that was also one of my intentions but not enough money to buy at least one more right now. :unsure:

How about offering a deal AFTER you upgrade your email notification features to include the actual content of messages? That's what's holding me back. Till then, I just can't use it, but after that I'll definitely try it on one of my forums to see where it takes us.

How about offering a deal AFTER you upgrade your email notification features to include the actual content of messages?
A feature to include post content in notification emails has already been coded.
It was omitted from 1.0.0 to allow for further testing and avoid delaying the release.

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/frequency-of-updates.12030/page-3#post-166358

Oh wait, I just got the point of your post. You want another sale/deal to be offered once that feature is available.

Dang! Funds are at an all time low right now, so a second, maybe even third license will have to wait. But no matter, I'd buy it at full price no problem. It's totally worth every cent at any price.
Yup! Bought my second license about 5 hours before the release of 1.0.0. So, if I understand correctly, I missed out on a $25 discount. Know what? The license is worth it and I am happy to support XF, Ltd. by paying full freight (which is a discount from its worth, anyway).

Glad to see XF thinking of their customers, though. Great work and I look forward to continued growth here!

I bought two licenses during the original promo and had planned on getting more licenses in the near future. After seeing the progress and now this offer, I am now purchasing two more. You guys certainly have my support!

Edit 2011.03.14: Now at 4 licenses.

Top Bottom