When we will have a Special offer?

Hareon

Does anyone know if there is a season with special offers in Xenforo? Like Black Friday, but soon?

I would like to take the opportunity to buy at a discount because I want to buy Xenforo together with Resource Manager.

:)

Looks to me that this is where the prices go up. The team develops 2.3 and 3.x at a very high speed and with the new cloud and at the same time incredible cheap license prices, I strongly believe the price of today is the lowest you will ever get.

The xenForo cloud is a pretty good offer if you use also an additional product like the resource manager and believe you can make commercialize your community.

I bought the Resource Manager years ago but until today I have not found a great use for it. I am working now in the Resource Manager to find to make it somehow useful, but the fragmented information from forum / resource manager is what I do not like.

Thanks for the answers. :)

So, I have a fan translation website, so I don't plan on selling anything. Basically just place some ads to help pay for the hosting server and that's it.

It's just a hobby.

Regarding the value, I'll see if I can save some money. The desire to buy is very high and knowing about an offer would help me plan the purchase haha

Thanks for the answers. :)

So, I have a fan translation website, so I don't plan on selling anything. Basically just place some ads to help pay for the hosting server and that's it.

It's just a hobby.

Regarding the value, I'll see if I can save some money. The desire to buy is very high and knowing about an offer would help me plan the purchase haha
There is a demo and there is a xf cloud option that may interest you.
Going to post up the link to the demo for you.
But if you want the cloud option you might want to talk to @Chris D about that. I’m sure you’d like that.

If your community is a bit more low key on the commercial site, the most straightforward approach is to buy the self hosted xenforo license and be super stingy for a minimal VPN setup (like $5 monthly up to zero)'. As for the resource manager, I am not 100% sure it is what you really need. But it sounds like your community can profit from it.

But maybe just the xenforo license and let users post attachments in a good moderated community is enough for now.

You could get the hosting for free from Amazon Web Services (first year most stuff is free there), they have the ARM t4g.nano or something like that with 512 MB for free. They had a promo for a 1GB box for free that ran several years. I am not using AWS any more for the servers, but just a heads up for that. It is enough for your community anyway.

It is a bit complicated to setup, so not sure I recommend that for a beginner. However, that is free. They have "lightsail" that is easier to maintain for the first year.

Actually with a new credit card every year opening up a new account you can do the free years for AWS like forever. On a train to Machu Picchu a former AWS employer told me that they do not like that and would have a "fraud department" lol but I mean you get the idea. I would now do the free hosting, and enjoy xenForo !

Would you have a link to that add-on? I'd like to check it out.
Most likely Bobs... @Bob

Top Bottom