[021] XenForo WebSockets [Deleted]

Yes, thanks to you :)
Real-time alerts, real-time threads, and real-time chat rooms :) for 1,400+ logged-in users.

Reactions: 021
021 updated [021] XenForo WebSockets with a new update entry:

The getWebsocketsPromise method has been introduced, which allows you to execute code after the XF.Echo and XF.EchoManager objects are ready to work. This method should improve the stability of add-ons based on XenForo WebSockets.

Support for the Keep Alive XenForo system that updates the CSRF token when a tab is restored in browsers on mobile devices. This will get rid of such errors: Cookie Required To Use This Site, Security Error.

Read the rest of this update entry...

1691629097638.png

1691629420022.png

did i made it right?

currently testing right now with no error but my site not updating in real time.

Last edited:
It's sad to see this go, Soketi solution is extremely good. It is also a drop-in replacement for Pusher SDK, making all add-ons that works with Pusher, works with this.

I have this problem too. Anyone can help? Thanks.
I know you may not want to hear this, but, you may have to wait until 2.3 releases, since it will have webhooks native in the update.

I could never get this addon working properly, and now that its removed, I can't redownload it.

I know you may not want to hear this, but, you may have to wait until 2.3 releases, since it will have webhooks native in the update.

I could never get this addon working properly, and now that its removed, I can't redownload it.

I can't wait that long. In fact I could get this working with pusher. But I installed soket locally in my server and I have no idea how it connects.

I can't wait that long. In fact I could get this working with pusher. But I installed soket locally in my server and I have no idea how it connects.
Wish I could help, but the mod author is no longer active here, as far as I know, it would need someone else who knows bout the plugin, sorry. :/

Wish I could help, but the mod author is no longer active here, as far as I know, it would need someone else who knows bout the plugin, sorry. :/

You guys should really consider not sinking any more time into addons that are no longer supported. While they may work for a while you are guaranteed a breakage when the next XF update rolls around.

Top Bottom